Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Mortal combat is 37.95 on play.com to pre order

€34 on amazon

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

ShaneU wrote: »
    €34 on amazon
    is that 34 delivered? or plus p and p?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

€34 on amazon
    42.45 all in from amazon.co.uk:confused:

42.45 all in from amazon.co.uk:confused:

Did you choose free delivery?

• Advertisement

Did you choose free delivery?
    oops duh me lol....

• Registered Users Posts: 538 ✭✭✭Maddzy

Also. Portal 2 is cheaper than Steam too, pretty much everywhere. €28 on amazon and a similar price on gamestop.ie(€2 delivery included)
    http://www.gamestop.ie/39618_PC_Portal_2.aspx
    )

Looks like the Gamestop price went up. It has gone from €28 to €35 on PC and €34 to €50 on PS3. Wish I had ordered it now...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭Healium

Maddzy wrote: »
    Looks like the Gamestop price went up. It has gone from €28 to €35 on PC and €34 to €50 on PS3. Wish I had ordered it now...
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=71699453&postcount=28 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭megaten

Saw the World ends with you for 12.99 second hand in the ilac centre GAME. Great value for one of the best games on the ds.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I know that boards us a fan of that new gamestop deal. I was in a shop today and the list was updated. U think they realised theyr mistake and alot of titles that were obviously crap were removed I presume. I got list but did not checked it properly yet.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 110 ✭✭An Cuinneach

I know that boards us a fan of that new gamestop deal. I was in a shop today and the list was updated. U think they realised theyr mistake and alot of titles that were obviously crap were removed I presume. I got list but did not checked it properly yet.

Anyone got a link to the new list yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

megaten wrote: »
    Saw the World ends with you for 12.99 second hand in the ilac centre GAME. Great value for one of the best games on the ds.
    Brilliant game. A DS must-have in my book

• Registered Users Posts: 1,599 ✭✭✭James Howlett

Picked up Vanquish in HMV for the 360 today: 11.99.
    Nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Settlers 7 gold edition which includes 3 dlcs only 14 pounds in zavvi. All 3 dlcs cost 20eu from ubisoft store... Plus thing is bugged to feck... (shop).

Instead of buying dlcs I just order gold edition. I'll use codes and will have spare main game cdkey.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,188 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

header_586x192.jpg?t=1293487070

Grand Theft Auto Classics
    (GTA to GTA:SA) is €7.49 on Steam today.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,137 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

tman wrote: »
    It's about the same on Amazon, but you'd have to bump your order up to £25 to make use of free shipping (I'm guessing TheDoc didn't)

Loads of decent games for a tenner on Amazon if you're struggling to find something to bump the value of an order up with...

I realised that in the end, got in touch and even though I ordered the two seperate that refunded my shipping.

So basically paid £26 for thw two

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭P H A 7V T O M

GothPunk wrote: »
    Yeah the flyer I have says 'All new releases from 1st March to 20th May 2011 are €3 when you trade in 3 games from the list'.

Fallout 3 and LittleBigPlanet are on the list, hmm...

lol A load of the games on that list are going for about 3 euro on ebay plus shipping. Hello La Noire and Brink, for less than 20 euro each? MADNESS!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,139 ✭✭✭martineatworld

http://www.zavvi.com/elysium.search?searchFilters=&search=bulletstorm

Bulletstorm for 27e delivered on console...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

£12.85 for the PC version on TheHut as well! (can't remember what their shipping costs are for Ireland)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 17,661 ✭✭✭✭Helix

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Helix wrote: »

And gonna guess the GTAIV bundle will be todays deal, as not much other Rockstar games on Steam for their weekend sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Nollog

Gunmonkey wrote: »
    And gonna guess the GTAIV bundle will be todays deal, as not much other Rockstar games on Steam for their weekend sale.

yes indeedy
    7.50 gta4 or Liberty.
    8.75 complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,067 ✭✭✭Gunmonkey

Tempted to buy it just to set the friction to -9 and let the fun begin :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,455 ✭✭✭Nollog

GREAT SCOTT!

I have a code for 5$ off "Back to the Future PC|Mac [Full 5 Episode Series]", since I'm not going to use it:
    http://www.telltalegames.com
    SBP-ATH-8M6
    first come first served.
    $19.99

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭padair

Folks,
    What is the story with gamestop. I got the 600 gameslist with the expiry date of the 3rd of May. I found one of the games for €6. I went in yesterday to have a look and there is now a new list with an expiry date of the 26th of May and my game is no longer on it :-(

Should I head in anyway with the old list?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

padair wrote: »

You could ring them saves the hassle of going in. Anyhow I think (one of the staff said it to me but he didn't seem the brightest so this may be changed) that you can still trade in games off the original against Crysis 2 because this is not a new release now.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Folks,
    What is the story with gamestop. I got the 600 gameslist with the expiry date of the 3rd of May. I found one of the games for €6. I went in yesterday to have a look and there is now a new list with an expiry date of the 26th of May and my game is no longer on it :-(

You might as well gamble. Worst thing they can say is no.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,561 ✭✭✭rickyjb

Folks,

You don't happen to know if there's an online copy of that list anywhere? I was in there yesterday and I grabbed one but lost it about 5 minutes later. The minimum pre-order deposit on LA Noire is €3, which is also the total cost along with 3 pretty old games. I felt a bit like I was stealing something:pac: I just hope my 3 games are still on the new list...

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement