Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭Solm

Easily worth the €10 they are asking. Looking around, that game is still at a really high price in the online retailers, considering what Activision did for it on launch, as in nothing! Thought you would have found it in the bargain bin by now.Not too much replay value in it though, but a good solid game.

HMV have singularity for 11.99 on ps3.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Solm wrote: »
    HMV have singularity for 11.99 on ps3.
    I saw you posted that a couple of days ago too. Ahem. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Persona 4 (PS2) is in CEX for €18

OK not the biggest bargain ever but a difficult to find game (and a brilliant one too)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

Crysis 2 is £14.99 on the PC over at Amazon, but is temporarily out of stock... No harm in placing an order if you're prepared to wait a bit, the next best price that Invisible hand lists is £26.85 on TheHut!!!

Change buying options to Amazon.co.uk on the right hand side

Gamersgate are having a sale on Splinter Cell games.
    Conviction is €8
    The original Splinter Cell is €2
    with
    Chaos Theory and Double Agent are €4

As usual, Pandora Tomorrow is nowhere to be seen. Not sure why though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,434 ✭✭✭RedXIV

RedXIV wrote: »
    I've been trying that for the lsat tem minutes but it wont let me download the sega pack 1. It says I'm under 18, but I'm not. Says it cant seem to verify my age with 192.com or something like that.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Sweet, just got myself the Sega Pack 2. Cheers!

I've been trying that for the lsat tem minutes but it wont let me download the sega pack 1. It says I'm under 18, but I'm not. Says it cant seem to verify my age with 192.com or something like that.

lol you're actually the first person I mentioned it to that went for sega pack 1 :) everyone else went for sonic. I don't know about the age thing, sorry! :o

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Just sent a support ticket about it. I want pack 1 too.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

i'm on crap broadband atm, is there any time limit on downloading them or are they associated with your account forever?

Just sent a support ticket about it. I want pack 1 too.
    So did I but it's not even showing in my support ticket list. Oh well. I might just end up going for the Sega pack 2. I'll wait and see.

whiteman19 wrote: »
    i'm on crap broadband atm, is there any time limit on downloading them or are they associated with your account forever?

As far as I can see they are associated with your account

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

RedXIV wrote: »
    As far as I can see they are associated with your account
    cheers.

having the same trouble with the first pack as well

whiteman19 wrote: »
    cheers.

having the same trouble with the first pack as well
    It seems as though you need an email address that can validate your age via 192.com, which is a directory for the UK. So anyone outside the UK wont be able to avail of the Sega Pack 1. Sega Pack 2 it is.

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Just went through the registration using the internet on my phone. Message pops up telling me that my IP address is from an unsupported region. FFS! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,193 ✭✭✭moonboy52

So are people using a UK VPN to register?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I didn't. Got my reg and pack fine. Some nice prices on some games, but some unreal bizarrely high prices on others

• Registered Users Posts: 5,456 ✭✭✭Nollog

moonboy52 wrote: »
    So are people using a UK VPN to register?

Nope.
    They probably noticed boardsfolk registering and took measures to exclude us Irish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,181 ✭✭✭ronkmonster

kendragon wrote: »
    Just went through the registration using the internet on my phone. Message pops up telling me that my IP address is from an unsupported region. FFS! :mad:
    Are you on upc?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

Are you on upc?

No this was through my phone. meteor.

Crysis 2: Limited Edition on PC

EUR 16.49 Free Delivery from play.com

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Play are doing a "One Day Deals" promotion

Reasonable selection of games. Pick of the bunch is probably MVC3 for €22.49

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

i dont know if its mentioned before, but in gamestop they got EA pc games with huge discount.

crysis 2 and NFS shift 2 19.99eu from the top of my head.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

HMV in drogheda had some strategy guides going for peanuts, Fallout :NV one was €3 and FF:XIII was all of €1

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Game in northside shopping center had a load of games guides going for peanuts also great value like a euro or 2 euro per guide

Just on bargain trade ins extra vision are offering 30 euro for blops so if your bored of it like I was trade it in ;) btw all other stores offering between 11 and 15 euro for same game

• Registered Users Posts: 29,836 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Just on bargain trade ins extra vision are offering 30 euro for blops so if your bored of it like I was trade it in ;) btw all other stores offering between 11 and 15 euro for same game

Saw that alright, just waiting to see what game I will get instead. Any good games coming out this summer?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

I assume that doesn't include the PC version?

• Advertisement

I assume that doesn't include the PC version?
    xtra vision dont take pc games as far as i know

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement