Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Crosáidí wrote: »
    What's great about GG is that it takes Laser and the Blue Coins rewards
    I 'bought' Saints Row 2 with my blue coins that I've worked up over the year or so. Brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

I 'bought' Saints Row 2 with my blue coins that I've worked up over the year or so. Brilliant.

I got The Witcher yesterday from mine :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,924 ✭✭✭✭RolandIRL

I'm getting an error when buying from Gamersgate...too many orders in a short time. only bought Tropico 3 this morning and Red Faction yesterday. seems a bit daft that they limit you this way

I'm getting an error when buying from Gamersgate...too many orders in a short time. only bought Tropico 3 this morning and Red Faction yesterday. seems a bit daft that they limit you this way
    That's very odd. Never heard of that, but then again I've never bought three games from them in three days. Might be an anti fraud measure.

That's very odd. Never heard of that, but then again I've never bought three games from them in three days. Might be an anti fraud measure.
    This is the error i'm getting
    The payment could not be completed (Too many orders in a short time), please use another credit card or payment option. If the problem persists, please contact support@gamersgate.com.Internal error code: 000050
    fired off an email to them earlier. still waiting for a reply. using Paypal with 3V vouchers. same thing was happening yesterday when i tried to buy Tropico...left it til this morning and it worked, but happening again now :/

• Advertisement

Sorry to do this to you Roland, but Metro 2033 is €2.49 on Gamersgate. Loved that game, but can be quite intensive on the PC.

already saw that, was trying to buy that with SR2 :P

Update: got it sorted. paid via Paypal as a guest without logging in and it worked. Maybe it just didn't accept my account for some reason :/ i'll see what they say when they reply to my email whenever.

Update: got it sorted. paid via Paypal as a guest without logging in and it worked. Maybe it just didn't accept my account for some reason :/ i'll see what they say when they reply to my email whenever.
    Is that game linked to your Gamersgate account, even though you didnt log in? Huh?

i meant i didn't log into Paypal. the game is registered to my GG account okay

• Advertisement

i meant i didn't log into Paypal. the game is registered to my GG account okay
    Oh man I'm tired! :o

Oh man I'm tired! :o
    i'll forgive ya for posting about Saints Row 2 :P

edit: is there any way to get the uncensored version off Steam? think i read somewhere that if you do something with Steam support, they'll upgrade it. maybe this was another game...can't remember rightly where i saw it

• Registered Users Posts: 1,761 ✭✭✭GothPunk

Crosáidí wrote: »
    What's great about GG is that it takes Laser and the Blue Coins rewards
    I did not know this. So thanks for the heads up! ^^

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Brink on the Xbox 360 is 13.99 in Hmv on Henry Street.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Is the multiplayer still with issues ?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

calex71 wrote: »
    Is the multiplayer still with issues ?

They did an update a while back that fixed the awful lag on the servers. Seems fine to play online now. I think it's a good game, especially if you play with a few mates. Definitely worth getting if it's that price

• Registered Users Posts: 9,791 ✭✭✭sweetie

They did an update a while back that fixed the awful lag on the servers. Seems fine to play online now. I think it's a good game, especially if you play with a few mates. Definitely worth getting if it's that price

SP any good?

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭CD8ED

sweetie wrote: »

SP any good?

Can be frustrating at times, especially when yer trying to get somewhere within a time limit. Seems like a never ending line of enemies!

Couldn't recommend it soley for the SP experience.

Bulletstorm for the PS3 is €19.99 in Argos along with

Dragon Quest 9 for €16.99

Went in for a look today and it was priced 22.99 :(

• Advertisement

Went in for a look today and it was priced 22.99 :(
    Did you go to Henry St? Not all HMVs have the same offers on.

Did you go to Henry St? Not all HMVs have the same offers on.

Yes , was on small display shelfs at the bottom of the stairs, must have been a misprice? We are talking Henry St. in Dublin yes?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,173 ✭✭✭cableguy.ie

Yes , was on small display shelfs at the bottom of the stairs, must have been a misprice? We are talking Henry St. in Dublin yes?

Yes Dublin. That was were it was on the small display shelf.There was about two shelves full and all said 13.99.
    Sorry about that Calex

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Trevor451

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Battlefield-3-Limited-PC-DVD/dp/B004MKM958/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1313890506&sr=8-1

Battlefeild 3 PC limited edition approximately €36 delivered from amazon.co.uk.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

PC version of brink 9.99eu in gamestop.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,372 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Andy!! wrote: »
    Nothing against the rules putting it in this thread, just thought people would be interested.

Yes it is against the rules. Read the charter. This forum isn't for you to sell your wares on it. Consider this a warning. You'll be banned if you continue this. Anyway back on topic.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,514 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Off topic Wii stuff deleted.
    This thread is for Bargains only.

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Sl!mCharles

Saw Dead Space 2 (360) preowned for 15.99 in Game Dundrum today.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭Krusader

Civilization V €10.18

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Seems that Gamestop.ie are selling the standard version of Deus-Ex HR for €24 on xbox and ps3 http://www.gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=deus%20ex

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement