Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gaming Bargains (not Freebies)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭xENDZEITx

Hmv has call of juarez the cartel and other new games for 22.99. Not bad if your looking for something new.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,212 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

xENDZEITx wrote: »
    Hmv has call of juarez the cartel and other new games for 22.99. Not bad if your looking for something new.
    gamestop are 21.95 for the cartel and its the limited edition one in different sleeve too ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

xENDZEITx wrote: »

Which platform?

Xbox?
    PS3?
    PC?

;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Witcher 2 for £11.85 (with code SAVE15D2D) at D2D UK. [Link]

Thanks to commenter 'Donkeyfumbler' on RockPaperShotgun.

http://www.thehut.com/games/games-accessories/call-of-duty-black-ops-dolby-surround-gaming-headset-ps3-x360/10242649.html great headset and a great price. dunno about shipping mind but this headset is 199 in gamestop

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,411 ✭✭✭oceanclub

http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/

A stupidly ridiculously cheap price for a very atmospheric corridoresque shooter.

P.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Glebee

calex71 wrote: »
    Claptrap and General Knoxx ones are great and substantial in terms of size. Zombie island is one is best to do perhaps early on as it's enemies are very low level.

Mad Moxie's one is the poorest of the bunch, it's more a horde type arena. The later levels are a real grind, each has 20 rounds with 5 waves each that need to be done in one sitting, taking 2 hours or so. Got old fast.

Anybody know if steam DLC will work on Borderlands retail disk. No key for steam activation of original.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,879 ✭✭✭Coriolanus

Not too sure, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 232 ✭✭lemon_remon

On D2D The Witcher 2 is on sale for 13.95 pounds right now, and with the use of this code: SAVE15D2D - you get an extra 15% off bringing it down to 11.85 pounds.

Buy it so they make Witcher 3!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,889 ✭✭✭✭Basq

For the 2 people who don't own it! :D

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - €7.99 at Argos

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,710 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

oceanclub wrote: »
    http://store.steampowered.com/app/43110/

A stupidly ridiculously cheap price for a very atmospheric corridoresque shooter.

P.

Its €9.99 now

• Registered Users Posts: 14,845 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Glebee wrote: »
    Anybody know if steam DLC will work on Borderlands retail disk. No key for steam activation of original.

it won't

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Dcully wrote: »
    Its €9.99 now

even 9.99 is very cheap for that game. Its a sin to miss out on that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,896 ✭✭✭penev10

Basq wrote: »
    For the 2 people who don't own it! :D

Uncharted: Drake's Fortune (PS3) - €7.99 at Argos

Trade it in to CEX for 12euro credit. Probably need to do it ten times to be worth your while:P

penev10 wrote: »
    Trade it in to CEX for 12euro credit. Probably need to do it ten times to be worth your while:P

And cex will tell you they won't trade several copies of one title!! Happened me:o

• Registered Users Posts: 3,923 ✭✭✭kearneybobs

Driver San Francisco is only €27 delivered from Gamestop.ie/. Offer is only valid for the next hour for PS360

http://www.gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=Driver%20San%20Francisco

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Grabbed it for PS3 just before 3pm, offer was still on the site, and still appears to be!

*edit*
    Looks like they whipped it off right as I was telling my friend about it. >_<

heres a different kinda bargain for one of you

anyone that has the guitar hero warriors of rock guitar i have the axe accessory for that guitar i received it as a present its worth bout 15 euro but anyone that is genuine and interested in gh games i will offer it to someone here for free..

btw it will only fit the warrior of rock guitar and whoever wants it please take it because you have the guitar and not that you want a freebee

• Registered Users Posts: 885 ✭✭✭kendragon

heres a different kinda bargain for one of you

anyone that has the guitar hero warriors of rock guitar i have the axe accessory for that guitar i received it as a present its worth bout 15 euro but anyone that is genuine and interested in gh games i will offer it to someone here for free..

btw it will only fit the warrior of rock guitar and whoever wants it please take it because you have the guitar and not that you want a freebee

Thats very decent of you Dark Knight... kudos mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Probably a very stupid question but is the only way to buy a game off PSN by using the PS3 or PSP? Can I buy a game from my PC for example? I can't get either my PSP or PS3 to connect to my WiFi at the moment.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,892 ✭✭✭megaten

danthefan wrote: »
    Probably a very stupid question but is the only way to buy a game off PSN by using the PS3 or PSP? Can I buy a game from my PC for example? I can't get either my PSP or PS3 to connect to my WiFi at the moment.

You can use mediaGo to download and transfer games to your psp.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

Driver San Francisco is only €27 delivered from Gamestop.ie/. Offer is only valid for the next hour for PS360

http://www.gamestop.ie/core/common/default.aspx?quickSearch=Driver%20San%20Francisco

arrived in the post this morning....will play it later and let ya all know what its like.

markie29 wrote: »
    arrived in the post this morning....will play it later and let ya all know what its like.
    great price with that game never played a driver game before is it just a driving game or any other elements thrown in?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

It's received really good reviews from what I can see. Surprisingly good, since the last Driver was so desperately bad. Wish I had read this thread in time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,040 ✭✭✭markie29

having played this for an hour the graphics and presentation are some of the best i have seen in a game.

the cars handle perfectly ...very surprised and as a huge fan of the first driver game i am loving the streets of san francisco again.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It's probably one of the most fun driving games that I've played in a long time!
    The 'Shift' element can really change things up too, and gives you alternatives as to how you want to tackle some of the parts of the game!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Argos have 2100 ms points for 18.99 at the minute - Click Me

Nearly €7 cheaper if you bought 2 of them vs getting 4200 from them.

Also the same or a few cent cheaper than the sites that email you a code.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,013 ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

Hey guys, i just bought dead space. inside there's an "exclusive set of isaac clarke-inspired armor" for Dragon Age II on the 360. I'm never going to use it. Do YOU want it? It's free - but please, only people who have Dragon Age II and will use it, not sell it on etc

$%28KGrHqQOKi4E4y2EuHvWBO%28VgHTbU%21%7E%7E60_12.JPG

Just reply here that you want it and I'll PM you :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,770 ✭✭✭danthefan

Not sure how good a deal this is by MW2 is half price, €20, on Steam this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 823 ✭✭✭Jayd0g

jaykhunter wrote: »
    Hey guys, i just bought dead space. inside there's an "exclusive set of isaac clarke-inspired armor" for Dragon Age II on the 360. I'm never going to use it. Do YOU want it? It's free - but please, only people who have Dragon Age II and will use it, not sell it on etc

Just reply here that you want it and I'll PM you :)

Can I have this please? Recently bought a 2nd hand copy from adverts, looking forward to playing it.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement