Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Places to advertise mobile online

• 06-02-2006 12:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭

Hey all,

I'm trying to sell a nokia 6260. I have posted it on FS Mobiles on boards and on the buy and sell.

I haven't got much interested on boards and all I get is Nigerians looking for the phone from buy and sell.

Is there anywhere else I could advertise the phone online?? I want to avoid ebay if possible.

Jamie

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,265 ✭✭✭MiCr0

whasts wrong with "Nigerians looking for the phone from buy and sell."?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭jamieh

It wasn't meant in a racist way if thats the way you took it up.

All the nigerians that want my phone want to pay me an extra 200 euro and then send them the phone along with the extra 200 euro.

I did this before out of curiosity and I ended up getting a fake money order!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,244 ✭✭✭drdre

yeah jamieh keep away from that scam.

Advertisement