Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 1up Show

Options
  • 06-02-2006 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,

Just wondering where you read your on line reviews. My friend and I have fallin in love with the 1up show. I check out gamespot quite a bit as well, would love to work for either of those companies, complete nutters most of em. This sounds completely like a plug for the web sites but hey i just want to know if there's anyone who shares my interest in the sites/show

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Vegeta wrote:
    Hi all,

Just wondering where you read your on line reviews. My friend and I have fallin in love with the 1up show. I check out gamespot quite a bit as well, would love to work for either of those companies, complete nutters most of em. This sounds completely like a plug for the web sites but hey i just want to know if there's anyone who shares my interest in the sites/show

Where can this be accessed?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

http://www.1up.com/do/newsStory?cId=3147738

Thats the latest episode i think

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I get all my gaming news from Eurogamer, for games in general, and PSPUpdates for, well, PSP stuff.

Stephen although I agree with your views on louis walsh, you should give the 1up show a shot, I don't know of anything else like it. Its a half hour show with reviews and upcoming games and a bit of comedy thrown in there as well. Never heard of eurogamer i'll give it a shot now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

have been listening to the gamespot podcasts for the last few weeks. very good stuff indeed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,441 ✭✭✭✭jesus_thats_gre

www.joystiq.com and www.kotaku.com are my fav's at the moment..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

The 1up show isn't bad. The fact that they tend to visit developers and get lots of preview footage is good. The Black developer going on and on about his Gizmodo was pretty funny as well.

Personally though I prefer Consolevania/Videogaiden and Retro Core (have to type in "Retro Core" into search for link).

Cheers blitz I'll check those out, yeah 1 up is pretty decent for interviews and meeting industry types

Advertisement