Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Shiznit issue 2 is out

Options
  • 06-02-2006 12:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭

Yep, as above, Ireland's bestest free comic available all over Dublin City Centre in Tower, all the comic shops and loads of nooks and crannies.

So piggedy-pick one up and riggedy-read it.

Plus while I'm bigging my self up, please vote for my blog here under best
    arts and culture blog.

Thanks,
    Bob
    The mack-daddy of Irish comics

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 184 ✭✭Brother To God

Great comic insane but great,its always good to see something like this produce in Ireland,Shame there are not many more comics going around (not that I know of!!) Remember if traveling abroad never have a Chipmonk card featuring a naked alvin in the bath with Dave!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,251 ✭✭✭AngryBadger

The last issue was high-larious! A mate of mine was trying to get it circulated around Limerick

• Closed Accounts Posts: 763 ✭✭✭goo

#1 was deadly

Put it online, maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

Yep it's available more or less complete under the COMICS section on my site
    www.clamnuts.com

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭BLARG

I like what you did with the site, I've been looking out for issue 2, gotta try get that soon.

• Advertisement
Advertisement