Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

veggie breakfast in Limerick?

Options
  • 06-02-2006 1:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6

Anyone know a good place to have a veggie breakfast on a Sunday in Limerick? Also - good vegetarian restaurants in general? Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

"Café Row" (?) (Bedford Row) does a veggi breakfast and Java's in Catherine Street as well.

IB

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

• Registered Users Posts: 4,491 ✭✭✭sioda

The wild onion on High Street do very nice vegie options but aren't open sunday or monday

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 sopa

Thanks for your replies. I did Google it, but couldn't see anywhere nice open on a Sunday. I'll have a look at the two recommended above. Ta!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 shane2005

Yeah any other day of the week the wild onion is great. There is no straight vegetarian restauraunt in Limerick but everywhere has at least one maybe two options. I like poppodom (which has more) in cornmarket square a lot.
    My favourite veg restauruant is a bit of a drive though but worth it. The holywell in the Burren.
    Delicious

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,583 ✭✭✭limerick_man

There is that vegitearean only resturant in UL after opening

Oh yeah forgot Ciarans- I don't think they open at nights though.
    Very entertaining cookery courses there. Food good too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 141 ✭✭direbadger

Soon (hopefully) there's going to be a veggie café opening there where Dakini on William Street is. Hopefully they'll have breakfast, and do well enough not to have to close down after a few months.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 244 ✭✭Inge Binge

direbadger wrote:
    Soon (hopefully) there's going to be a veggie café opening there where Dakini on William Street is. Hopefully they'll have breakfast, and do well enough not to have to close down after a few months.

That's what they telling us since more then a year! ;-) I'm not going to see a veggie café in there! The last date for close down for the change was christmas...

IB

Anybody remember the Flag co-op?It was like the quay co-op idea in Cork. Vegetarian Cafe and artist studios. Was off Broad Street. Was opened 10/15 years ago

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭RPGGAMER

many establishments allow you to break your fast without the flesh. try a steaming bowl of porridge. works for me, and maybe then it might give you the health and virility to desire some meat every now and then.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,338 ✭✭✭hobie

I just knew this $$$$ thread would not go away .... :p

It will come back again and again, to haunt us for years to come .... :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 michaelocall

we found a great place to eat on the University campus in Limerick. Its located in Dromroe village...organic and totally veg! www.ciarans.ie is their website. Enjoy!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 51,239 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

we found a great place to eat on the University campus in Limerick. Its located in Dromroe village...organic and totally veg! www.ciarans.ie is their website. Enjoy!:p

Bloody hell, zombie thread.

You don't own or work in this place by any chance do you? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭ellenmelon

aaaaah zombie thread! im all for keeping posts here (for info etc), but locking them is definately a good idea.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,048 ✭✭✭Amazotheamazing

There's the Grove place on cecil street, supposd to be nice.

Advertisement