Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

Cant connect to O2 gsm wap on k750i

• 06-02-2006 2:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭

I want to change my wap connection to use gsm instead of gprs but i cant get it to work on my k750i. i tried using the settings that came with the phone and the ones sent from the o2 website but both keep giving me a Connection Failed error after about 2 seconds of trying to diall. Tried ringing the number from a land line and it seems its not working cause the number doesnt work!!

the number that the settings use is +353868106040

anyone know the number that works???

rang o2 customer service there andd they say that gsm wap isnt supported for the k750i on the 02 network, only gprs.
    i find that very odd.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,566 ✭✭✭Gillo

Why do you want to use GSM it's more expensive, and generally slower??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,222 ✭✭✭Scruff

because i've about 500 free minutes to any irish number. wap dial up is an irish number -> free.

Advertisement