Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

anybody know how to unlock a motorola V360?

• 06-02-2006 3:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 34

I just bought one for my wife here in dublin and am awaiting one for myself as i think they are a great buy by the way at €109 you can get as much as €90 free credit if existing O2 customer and the camera on it is great and the beauty of it is that it takes a transfalsh memory card which makes most phones way more expensive.
    now i just need to get them unlocked and I am having the guys down in Moore st Dublin asking for €30 which i reckon is a bit steep so if anybody knows how to do this with codes or know of places cheaper in Dublin Central area please let me know by PM.thanks

Comments

Advertisement