Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sponge Bob wins Irish Blogging Award

Options
  • 06-02-2006 4:10pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭

The awards were recently announced , the award for the most 'to the point' one has apparently been won by yours truly in due recognition for this effort Here , I didn't even need to be Shortlisted as it was an outright hands down win according to my nominayters.

A big shout goes out from Sponge Central to the organisers, details on who they are here and see ye all at the pissup in Dublin :p

In tribute twas said of this sponge (and others) that :
    Event organiser Damien Mulley commented on the event “While the Irish blogging community is small right now, the community outputs a considerable amount of work that is consistently of very high quality. With this in mind we decided that having an awards event now would be a way of showing the newest members of the Irish Blogging Community the blogs that our community is most proud of. The awards will be our quality mark.”

I agrees with all of that .

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Congrats Sponge Bob! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,051 ✭✭✭bealtine

Sponge Bob wrote:
    The awards were recently announced , the award for the most 'to the point' one has apparently been won by yours truly

Go Sponge blob Go!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 25,234 ✭✭✭✭Sponge Bob

I am SOOOOO chuffed !

• Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Be nice to finally meet the sponge on the night.

How big a free table do I get for my tribe ???

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,290 ✭✭✭damien

Sir, as big and expansive and varnished as you want. You are the supreme blogger. It is good too that our Corporate sponsors in Stephen's Green are so generous. Hope you enjoy the crystal bowl from Davey.

Dave can claim 98% coverage on the night and I will still smile sweetly .....especially if Dave throws a wedge behind the counter in Reynards afterwards :p

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Mine is 2nd place for being more concise and to the point with my usual Northern bluntness.
    http://my.boards.ie/blog/7594

Actually really I'm No. 6, disguised as No. 7594

• Registered Users Posts: 32,417 ✭✭✭✭watty

Actually This is Interesting:
    http://my.boards.ie/blog/6

Perhaps Cloud has ambitions to be No. 6

tribal spot 4 u watty

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,660 ✭✭✭crawler

damien.m wrote:
    Be nice to finally meet the sponge on the night.

He is a scary scary dude - a bilingual half man / half sponge type :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

crawler wrote:
    ...half man...
    That has yet to be proven...

a spot is reserved at the tribal table for both of you on the night !!!!

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

I hope you're not talking to me SB. I'm a sponsor, I can't be hanging around with the riff-raff like...

adam

You may sit at my right side ....once you saw about 4 inches off each chair leg that is.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,067 ✭✭✭FunkyChicken

Good work Sponge Bob

Advertisement