Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

My 80's music quiz!

Options
  • 06-02-2006 5:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭

Posted this in Music/Music late last night and forgot there was a puzzles/quizzes forum:

I do this for the lads at work regularly and thought it'd be a good idea to throw one up here and see if there's any interest.

I clip a few seconds out of 12 well known songs from the 80's and mix 'em together.

First one to get 'em all in the correct order wins full admin rights to the internet.

Quiz

Correct answers in a few days.

Enjoy!
    PS - You have to wait a few seconds as per the top right hand corner of the page.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,634 ✭✭✭Kolodny

Hmmm...I recognise most of those tracks but I wouldn't remember the names of them.

I'm pretty sure the first one is Altered Images - Happy Birthday and I think I hear Jane Wiedlin - Rush Hour and Fairground Attraction (Perfect?) in there too. Haven't a clue about the rest. No prizes for me!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Well done:
    1. Altered Images - Happy Birthday
    10. Jane Wiedlin - Rush Hour
    11. Fairground Attraction - Perfect

3 out of 12... well done... keep going... there's at least another 2 you should get if you're a child of the 80's...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,393 ✭✭✭Jaden

Number 6 is Men without hats - Safety Dance.

If I listened a bit longer, I should be able to get half of them.

It's getting more attention over in Music/Music so that's where I'll post future quizzes. So far, the following song have been guessed correctly over there:

1. Altered Images - Happy Birthday
    3. Air Supply - All Out Of Love
    4. Midge Ure - If I Was
    5. Howard Jones - New Song
    6. Men Without Hats - Safety Dance
    8. Red Box - For America
    9. Sigue Sigue Sputnik - Love Missile F1-11
    10. Jane Wiedlin - Rush Hour
    11. Fairground Attraction - Perfect

Less than 24 hours left to guess songs 2,7 and 12.

Quiz over. Results posted in Music/Music. I'll post another one there over the weekend for those that want to have a go.

• Advertisement
Advertisement