Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dre

• 06-02-2006 5:12pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭

Does anybody know when the exact date that Dre's new album Detox will be released? Has it been even confirmed yet? Ive heard late Spring, mid-June and late Summer but dont know which to believe.

Any help would be appreciated

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

It hasn't been confirmed afaik. I heard summer 2006 a few times though. Who knows though, its been delayed loads of times

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

50's new one is pencilled in for late july so i'd say it'll probably be september by the time dre's comes out, assuming it's even ready by then...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 687 ✭✭✭Jay Ru

soposedly it has a 3rd quarter release date

• Closed Accounts Posts: 433 ✭✭me and the biz

realistically, I'd say late 2007/early 2008...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Collie Collins

^^^what he said

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭BangBeater

50's new one is pencilled in for late july so i'd say it'll probably be september by the time dre's comes out, assuming it's even ready by then...

50 cent has another album comin' out???
    Seriously like, what the f_uck is he gonna rap about this time...
    He has NOTHING new to add....
    Would someone just shoot him... Quickly!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 905 ✭✭✭Ay Cee

Someone already shot him. I think what you meant was "Can sombody please shoot him - properly!" :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 925 ✭✭✭David19

I read somewhere that 50 has a four album deal so he has two albums to go. He said he's considering retiring after the four albums. Maybe he wants to get out of that deal as quickly as possible, hence a new album so soon. The last thing we need is another 50 album but there you go. Im looking forward to Dre's though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,549 ✭✭✭scuba steve

ya i heard that too about 50 and the 4albums, maybe he is considering The Get Rich or Die Tryin' OST as an album and just releasing his new one and calling it quits then. Hope Dre's is out this year but then again dont want it rushed either

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,539 ✭✭✭ghostdancer

BangBeater wrote:
    50 cent has another album comin' out???
    Seriously like, what the f_uck is he gonna rap about this time...
    He has NOTHING new to add....
    Would someone just shoot him... Quickly!!!

he said july 24th (i think) on a song that came out there last week, a game diss, which is bloody pathetic incidentally, even by 50 cent's standards.
    probably mumble about the the same bull**** he's "rapping" about these days. the candy shop, or going shopping or whatever he's on about these days. no doubt we'll have a few new beefs in the g-uknobhead camp in the next few months.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 121 ✭✭Puff Puff Pass

Dre's is supposed to be Q3 2006 along with Snoop's "Blue Carpet"

Busta's is done, 50's will be and Snoop's so It's only him left to realease - There wont be anything stopping him now ie. no ther projects in the way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

Whens dres album coming out....to...50s crap in 12 posts

And you guys say im obsessed with 50 ?

The fact that this is 7 years since his last one (god feels weird saying that) and it was 7 since his first when that came out id say this year might be a good guess but only guess. doubt he will release it unless its a classic he dosnt need the money at all and releaseing something thats just ok will only dent his rep.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,639 ✭✭✭spacecoyote

Kristok wrote:
    Whens dres album coming out....to...50s crap in 12 posts

And you guys say im obsessed with 50 ?

The fact that this is 7 years since his last one (god feels weird saying that) and it was 7 since his first when that came out id say this year might be a good guess but only guess. doubt he will release it unless its a classic he dosnt need the money at all and releaseing something thats just ok will only dent his rep.

Good point Kris, lets keep it to Dre! i don't think he'll rush the release at all, he seems to like the whole enigmatic genius label he gets branded with. I'm not really hoding my breath for it to be honest. I never really got to into 2001, thought it was overlong and had a lot of filler. I'm sure the new one will have great beats and production, (it should have, given the amount of time he spends on his albums) but i won't be running to the shops to buy it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,460 ✭✭✭Orizio

What Space said.No doubt the production will be strong(tbh I think Dre is over rated anyway)but his choice in MC's is weak.If its the same old faces(Eminem,Snoop,Kurupt etc)then I won't be buying it.Such MC's have either fallen off or where never that good anyway.

Advertisement