Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Garden Sheds in Waterford?

Options
  • 06-02-2006 5:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭

Hi all,

Anyone know where I would get a garden shed locally for a good price. Am budgeting €200-300 max. (or cheaper!). Ideally want the supplier to deliver and install it too.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 16,624 ✭✭✭✭Fajitas!

As far as I remember there's a place in Tramore. Otherwise try the garden centre on the Dunmore Rd. Mcguires I think. You could always ask them where else sells them if they don't.

We got ours a fair few years ago...was a good place, but can't for the life of me remember where. I'll ask the parents if I remember.

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,034 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

MrMagoo wrote:
    Hi all,

Anyone know where I would get a garden shed locally for a good price. Am budgeting €200-300 max. (or cheaper!). Ideally want the supplier to deliver and install it too.

Any suggestions?

Would imagine you would be doing well to get sorted within your budget

• Registered Users Posts: 305 ✭✭TwistsAndTurns

I got one from the garden centre in Thomas street, supplied and fitted by Kilkenny Garden Sheds 056 7722818 they do all types of sizes. A 6ft x 4ft would be in your price range and good quality.

Advertisement