Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SCANDAL!! Business Higher Level Pre(mocks)

Options
  • 06-02-2006 6:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

the scandal bit is just to get people to look at this and reply
    Anythin thats definitley coming up???
    i know u can just bluff most of it but there are some bits they want specific bits from the book. any help would be brill

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 153 ✭✭Toasty

all i'm gonna say is LESS STRESS MORE SUCCESS!!
    get it! learn it! pass it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 bankable

don't have the book. pre 2mro.
    do u have any proper definite questions????????

sorry mate ur on ur own just look over ur exam questions, ABQ's and notes!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

bankable wrote:
    don't have the book. pre 2mro.
    do u have any proper definite questions????????
    heya, in our school u can do biology or business.my friend sat the higher level business mock this afternoon while i did the biology. she didnt mention much about it but know what the definition of a spreadsheet is. hope this helps.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

*bump*

have business 2 mara. easy subject to bluff anyway but anyone know netin else bout it?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭belinea06

what came up in the business?

not tellin cuz nobody helped me :D

smemon wrote:
    not tellin cuz nobody helped me :D

ah dont b bad like that just tell them!!

Toasty wrote:
    ah dont b bad like that just tell them!!

no! :p just learn units 2, 3 and 4 and your guaranteed 100%.

smemon wrote:
    no! :p just learn units 2, 3 and 4 and your guaranteed 100%.

thats more like it but why wont ya tell them!!

• Advertisement

Toasty wrote:
    thats more like it but why wont ya tell them!!

you want to know too by any chance, no?? i got no help at all when i needed it and ive my last exam 2mara. just giving every1 a taste of their own medicine.

smemon wrote:
    you want to know too by any chance, no?? i got no help at all when i needed it and ive my last exam 2mara. just giving every1 a taste of their own medicine.

no i dont wanna no coz my business exam ain't till d 15th and i already kno what to study! smartass!

il post whats coming up at about 2am ;)

smemon wrote:
    il post whats coming up at about 2am ;)

why would you do that?? and mocks are not all the same!!:rolleyes:

id do it just on pure badness. all of yee are my enemies and in war, a good soldier kills the enemy.

bring it on people!! you cant defeat me. never. :cool:

smemom ur just evil!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

I could tell you what's coming up on one of the mock papers, but I won't.

OctavarIan wrote:
    I could tell you what's coming up on one of the mock papers, but I won't.

ur just evil 2!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

Your going against the whole purpose of the mocks, they are there toshow you what you need to improve on. If you knew, and half studied them, or just crammed them then you probably wont know them for the real thing.

exiot wrote:
    Your going against the whole purpose of the mocks, they are there toshow you what you need to improve on. If you knew, and half studied them, or just crammed them then you probably wont know them for the real thing.

i just crammed them, and should have passed them all easy. it's the only way to do it, ive never done it any other way.

no normal person will sit down and study for 3 hours every day of the week and have revision plans and marking schemes all laid out in front of them. if everyone did that we'd all have 600points. this is the real world and people cram and bluff. especially in the mocks.

in the real thing, people will be scared by teachers having done poorly in the mocks, they'll start to panic and do proper study and get better grades in the real deal. the mentally strong will continue with 'cram and bluff' tactics and they'll get decent results too, just short of their full potential yet enough to please them as they know they did sweet FA.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,736 ✭✭✭OctavarIan

Toasty wrote:
    ur just evil 2!

Nope, just don't feel like helping someone half-ass their way through the mocks.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 donegal lassie

have my business paper tomo...cam anyone please help me? my exam company printed de "man more sinned aginst" in english! so anybosy who had these papers and did the business exam wud u please let me know!! thanx a billl u guys!

Advertisement