Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned and For What

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

Your argument suggests that the true patriot is a moron. That's probably not what you meant, but I agree.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,268 ✭✭✭mountainyman

stupidity in defense of liberty is no vice.

No, but it IS stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

It doesn't annoy me.

But surely Sarky you can see that it is the poor quality Irish products that need our help.

VIP Maganzine, TV3, Sam Spudz these need our help

people will buy the good products anyway. There is nothing patriotic about buying good quality Irish products.

The true patriot will buy poor quality Irish products rather than good quality foreign ones.

And in these troubled times with troubklemakers banging on about immigration what a great way for the bemused former citizen of Sharjah or Benin to demonstrate her new found patriotism.

She can simply BUY IRISH BE IRISH

To oppose this is racism.

MM

OK I will stop for now this amuses me but I don't want to overstep
    Oh dear God ... This is one of the most idiotic posts I've ever seen on boards.ie.

Congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

It's always someone else's fault, isn't it!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

The true patriot will buy poor quality Irish products rather than good quality foreign ones.
    Buying inferior home-grown products does more damage to the economy than buying better quality foreign products.
    mods always insult people in the Feedback forum, im not saying you do but a lot of mods do!

So name calling on boards is a no no?
    Putting aside your vendetta against any form of authority, there's no "No name calling" rule. Certain forums insist on it (Politics, to keep the peace; AH to minimise the bull****), whereas others may just tell you to calm the flock down.

Incidentally, the little "Report Post" button also works in Feedback, so if you think a poster is being unnecessarily abusive, feel free to use it.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

Sarky wrote:
    Calm down, calm down. You know what you guys need? Some sushi. That stuff is great for relaxing.
    Are you sure you're not thinking of the saké (sp?) you drink afterwards ?

Maybe. The point is, it's foreign.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

Maybe your all missing the point. i.e. He/She/It is an obvious troll (at best amateur).

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I'm eating a danish bacon sandwich and sipping carlsberg while I lock this thread.

I've probably upset Muslims too.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement