Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fan Series

• 06-02-2006 6:35pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 990 ✭✭✭

I know they're out there! But how many and where.

I'm not talking about The Borg...its Fan Series.

Check this out: Hidden Frontier

"One of the most boldly-produced, highest-quality fan series available on the internet today. Stunning action and witty humor combine to form an exciting tangle of stories that leaves you wanting more."

Well worth a download. Try one of the later seasons (5 or 6) first. :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Star Trek : New Voyages is another one. It's alright. Based on the original series (Kirk, Spock, etc all present) so they get away with a bit in the production values. Acting is fairly hit and miss and they only do about an episode a year (two episodes so far I think).

Worth checking out anyway, and it's gotten a good bit of support from interesting places -- I think Roddenberrys son is a producer/consultant and both George Takei (Sulu) and Walter Koenig (Checkov) are set to make guest appearances.

Advertisement