Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

replys _before_ post

Options
  • 06-02-2006 6:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭

noticed this a couple of times now. check out this thread. Post #14 is a reply to post #15.

Either somones doing a spot of time traveling or the post-times aren't being recorded/read properly.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

maybe he posted something then seen the post after his and editted his original post

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

Maaayybe.. but #14 is nothing more than a quote (from #15) and a two word reply. He wasn't making much of an independant point.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,689 Mod ✭✭✭✭stevenmu

I suspect that the amount of banned muppets, deleted spam and locked idiotic threads has reached critical mass, forming a miniature black hole contained within the boards.ie webservers causing localised time disruption. We can only pray that all the muppetry stops before the whole universe collapses in on itself.

(or maybe it's just a load-balancing glitch causing requests to be handled out of order, but I like the first explanation better)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,279 ✭✭✭regi

I half-thought I'd check the logs, but then I realised that I couldn't be bothered.

I will if it happens again.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement