Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MGS3: Subsistence

Options
  • 06-02-2006 8:07pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭

Just came across this.

Could be alright for those of you with BB. I might pick it up for kicks, and by the looks of it, so I can play MGS1. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

not MGS1, Metal Gear 1 & 2 :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,808 ✭✭✭Dooom

Lol, dammit! Stupid acronyms.

Ah well, I can still play MGS1 on the PS2 right? Guess it's time to find a copy somewhere..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

you can also get it on the pc, but the graphics have not aged well

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

eyerer wrote:
    you can also get it on the pc, but the graphics have not aged well
    the story has though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 276 ✭✭Illuvatar

I'll probably get it just because of the original Metal Gear game. Looks like I'm going to have to shoot all those damn frogs again.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

so thats what the frogs are for :D if you wanna play mgs1, get the cube version, although the original still feels better, it very hard to look at. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,935 ✭✭✭eyerer

so thats what the frogs are for :D if you wanna play mgs1, get the cube version, although the original still feels better, it very hard to look at. ;)

is that the twin snakes one?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

yeah, gamecube remake of the original metal gear solid on the ps1. - uses same game engine as sons of liberty, and snake eater. :)

Advertisement