Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THE FUTUR-Irish Indie rock Free Downloads

Options
  • 06-02-2006 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

hey there
    firstly apologies to those this does not concern...
    you are invited to check out

www.myspace.com/thefutur

i have posted free downloads of my band. you might like it, might not, hopefully if uv a spare minute and u wouldnt mind, ul check out the music and make up your own mind.

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Shameless self pimpage for someone on their first post! :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

jerryadams wrote:
    Shameless self pimpage for someone on their first post! :p

Completely agree with you. But you never know they could become the next Arctic Monkeys for trying this form of promoting an up and coming band.:eek: Shameless that they've only had one post!!! :mad:

In my opinion though, far too many bands think that by logging into myspace.com is sure fire way of gaining a fanbase and recognition.:cool: You still have to gig around the crappy pubs and venues :D

In work at the min so can't check out site. Will do laters. Never know, they might be not bad

Advertisement