Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

***no spoilers please***lost is back

• 06-02-2006 9:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭

i have done really well resisting the urge to find out anything about lost season 2.

now its only an hour away & i have a feeling that there just going to keep us guessing and i'll still have no more of an idea what is going on.

i dont want to know what happens,
    but i do want to know, do i get an explaination?
    and is it worth the effort?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,031 ✭✭✭✭murphaph

I'm in the same boat. Have resisted the urge to find out anything about season 2 and just watching the recap on RTE2 at the moment. I don't think I'l mind if it's a rubbish end, it's good enough as it is.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

murphaph wrote:
    I don't think I'l mind if it's a rubbish end, it's good enough as it is.

I think you're the only one! It had better end on a good note, a good first series and a below-average 2nd/3rd/4th season or however many just won't sit well with me.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 720 ✭✭✭3greenrizla's

i knew it.... only left with more questions...

i get the feeling it's going to go on & on like this. still glad its back though, but i was very tempted to download a few episodes last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 42 pureirishsugar

I also resisted the urge to listen to what my friends were saying! However they all said when you wtch episode2 everything becomes clearer... I think watching it before hand or downloading it ruins all the fun of waiting to see what happens next week, anybody agree?:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 175 ✭✭StJimmy

I think watching it before hand or downloading it ruins all the fun of waiting to see what happens next week, anybody agree?:p

Yes.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,713 ✭✭✭✭jor el

I think watching it before hand or downloading it ruins all the fun of waiting to see what happens next week, anybody agree?:p
    No, you still only get one episode at a time and have to wait till next week for the next. Watching it without ad breaks is the biz.

I don't think season 2 has been as good as season 1, bar a few very good episodes, but who knows what will happen before the end?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭steveland?

I also resisted the urge to listen to what my friends were saying! However they all said when you wtch episode2 everything becomes clearer... I think watching it before hand or downloading it ruins all the fun of waiting to see what happens next week, anybody agree?:p
    I dunno... I enjoy a nice suspense filled show but I'm very, very impatient...

For series 3 of 24, for example, I decided not to watch it on TV (watched the first few episodes on Sky and got pissed off). I waited for a couple of months and bought it on DVD. I did the same thing with Series 1 and 2 (although admittedly I watched them on TV) and rewatched them where I was able to sit there for 8 hours solid and rot my brain with some terrorist bashing goodness...

With Lost I just like to be up to speed with things... I'd prefer to be able to just watch it all at once but I know I'd be falling behind on things (and would make this forum impossible to moderate ;))

Also folks, before it gets onto the topic, please keep the discussion of downloading quiet

Advertisement