Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imogen Heap and M.I.A

Options
  • 06-02-2006 9:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 518 ✭✭✭

Ever heard of them? Both electronica one woman english "bands" but in weird ways. Imogen Heap is really atmospheric with a great voice and M.I.A is like an English Tupac of the the 2000s mixed with the Prodigy (sings about ghettos and terrorism too).

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

MIA defintely an acquired taste...but I'm liking the album the more I listen, although most of the tracks are very samey

http://www.miauk.com/index02.html
    Flash site with samples of some of her stuff...certainly not everyone's cup of tea.
    I like bhangra and other outlandish stuff; anything that takes the UK garage scene away from where it's been languishing isn't a bad thing either.

Advertisement