Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

heard about english exams&irish exams being in may?!

• 06-02-2006 9:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭

has anyone else heard the rumour about english exams&irish exams being in may to give students a better chance?! i cant be the only one who is thrilled by this fact!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 478 ✭✭GretchenWieners

A better chance? in what way? The timetable is already out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭hollyhamill

no starting next year ... supposedley!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

thatd be pretty cool if it was this year (which its not) id like to get those 2 over with! if ya dont know it in may youre prob not gonna much more a few weeks later so id like it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Muiriosa

Yeah, I heard about this too. My Irish teacher told us last Friday and scared the crap out of us (momentarily). But yeah, apparently it's not happening for us. Next year will be the gunni pigs for it. Phew!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,238 ✭✭✭Kwekubo

I am SO happy I'm not doing English or Irish this year - nothing but Maths in the first week! :D Of course, having to repeat sort of cancels out that bonus...

• Advertisement
Advertisement