Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

2005 M3 for €10,000

Options
  • 06-02-2006 9:58pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,

found this on cbg, quite a good deal I think!!

cheap M3

Seen it on friday, but didn't want to let everyone know about it :cool:

Posted this in bargin alerts too for a laugh

Mik

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

Whaaaooo, I wonder does that have anything to do with the one that was posted with US registration plates and was selling for similar price last week ;)

Surely that can be fixed up though can't it ?

Whats your guesses lads at the price to fix that up ? Taking it that only cosmetic damage IE External Paint and windows and Interior Seats and dash ??

Oh also, Nice colour preference on the Pink ;)

HJ

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

You would be looking @ 10K ish to get right.
    the dash seems a bit messed up
    but would have to get a proper look @ it to be sure

• Registered Users Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭HungryJoey

But there is a heck of alot of damage to the external body, Dents and scrapes.

Hj

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 9,946 ✭✭✭mik_da_man

no dents afaik,
    just scrapes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 46 Ayashii

Have a look at the real photos of this m3 with what was 'engraved' on the bodywork...

http://www.e46toronto.ca/forums/showthread.php?t=4069

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,415 ✭✭✭Gatster

There is no way this is real, suppose it's all coincidence that the (obviously American) 4x4 next to it looks like the same car in this post from last year...

It was all over the BMW forums (Ayashii beat me to it!)

http://forums.bimmerforums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=437808&highlight=sleeping

• Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

I can't believe someone actually paid to have that ad put in cbg....was posted ages ago alright on other forum sites

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

I saw those pix months back.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 196 ✭✭vannistelrooy10

ye it was in max power, its some fellas car who slept with a fellas ex wife and the ex husband gave it the two tone paint job

• Registered Users Posts: 9,847 ✭✭✭py2006

Is it just me or is it right hand drive on CBG and left hand drive on that other link?!??!? :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭fletch

py2006 wrote:
    Is it just me or is it right hand drive on CBG and left hand drive on that other link?!??!? :confused:
    Well spotted! Maybe it's a copycat crime....??

• Registered Users Posts: 4,142 ✭✭✭TempestSabre

py2006 wrote:

Same pics its been flipped. If you look closely the needles on the speedo are on the wrong side. That said you don't need to bother, its obvious its the same one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,801 ✭✭✭✭Gary ITR

py2006 wrote:

Was just gonna say that

• Registered Users Posts: 21,256 ✭✭✭✭Eoin

fletch wrote:
    I can't believe someone actually paid to have that ad put in cbg....was posted ages ago alright on other forum sites

unless it's a stunt by CBG themselves, I'm sure they have gotten quite a lot of extra traffic because of it...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,231 ✭✭✭✭Sparky

lol, cheating husband it says, im sure pink would be the colour he first got to :D

poor car, atleast the engine is ok, we think :D

i wonder whos mobile that is if you click enquire by phone?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭pontovic

I was just reading the Irish Independent and they have run page 3 dedicated to it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,077 ✭✭✭parasite

It was on tv3 news there, quality journalism as always :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Big Balls

I can't believe the Indo filled a quarter of a page on the bloody thing when it is so old and so clearly, nothing to do with this country... :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,352 ✭✭✭plonk

YAWN!!!!!:v:

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,433 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Magnolia

mike65 wrote:
    I saw those pix months back.

Same as that....

*ponders the fact that there's no yawning smiley* :v:

• Advertisement
Advertisement