Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

MP3 Player crashed.

• 06-02-2006 10:32pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong forum but my mp3 player just crashed and I was wondering if anyone if anyone has any insight.
    It's an iRiver HP-120 that i've had for about a year (bought last november). I was just listening to a few songs and when I selected a different song it just froze. It's not responding to anything now. I'm assuming that since the light is still on that the battery will run out soon but whether it will function after is a different matter.
    So has this happened to anyone else? Any ideas at all?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

I had my H340 hang on me after removing it from it's cradle but hitting the reset button fixed it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,005 ✭✭✭Creature

My model doesn't appear to have a reset button...

Also I've tried pressing the buttons and holding them down for a few seconds - nowt.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 23,361 Mod ✭✭✭✭feylya

The reset should be a pinhole on the bottom of the unit. Use a paper clip to press it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

If that doesnt work send it back to iRiver, you have a 2 year warranty.

Ah there is a reset button after all. Don't I feel like quite the fool...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I bet you do.

Case closed then?

Certianly. Delete/lock if you want to.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Wasn't looking for permission :p

Thread closed.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement