Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

No matter what you think of BMW's...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

A 3 series. With 500 fúcking bhp. Either a very wise purchase or very foolish.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,245 ✭✭✭drdre

i seen that 3 series on the net before. it looks amazing but it would be really expensive i think. but it would be wekk worth it or pay abit more and get a beautiful m5.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

i want

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators Posts: 17,711 Mod ✭✭✭✭Henry Ford III

Very nice indeedy :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,661 ✭✭✭maidhc

How can you use all that power in such a small car? All those horses going to the wheels would surely make it unusable without pretty drastic traction control, which more or less defys the purpose of having the car instead of an "bog standard" m3.

I just dont see the point!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

feckin boy racers again :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 217 ✭✭Gaillimhtaibhse

Currently visiting the States. Here they have a lot of BMW SUVs. Very clean. Not a speck of dust on them. No dents. No scratches. Considered a "class act." I find it ironic that a "utility" vehicle can be considered a symbol of higher status.:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Ugly fecker. Give me an E30 any day!

Mike.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

mike65 wrote:
    Ugly fecker. Give me an E30 any day!

Mike.

With a 550 bhp V10 :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 255 ✭✭full forward

Here's a bargin BMW for anyone who wants it. Its in Dublin too.

http://www.cbg.ie/Car_detail.asp?CBGID=398894&ID=660068

• Advertisement

If the m3 can barely put all its horses on the tarmac what hope does this thing have?

• Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 39,750 Mod ✭✭✭✭Seth Brundle

ronoc wrote:
    If the m3 can barely put all its horses on the tarmac

Are you sure about that?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,249 ✭✭✭✭Kinetic^

Fabritzo wrote:
    feckin boy racers again :rolleyes:

Exactly, it looks like the designers had somebody from Max Power magazine give them input on what design to use...............and they listened :eek:

kbannon wrote:
    Are you sure about that?

I meant usable horse power. When the traction control isn't holding it back it will be leaving a good portion of that 550bhp as steaming rubber.

Advertisement