Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.

MMS's wont send

• 07-02-2006 12:11am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭

hey for some reason as of about a month ago i can no longer send pictures from my phone... i have double checked that all the settings are right according to the vodofone site but everytime i send one it says system error...does anyone know whats up? i have a sagem myv-65

thanks
    sven

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

Problem is that it's a Sagem more than likely. Very unreliable phones at times, though I personally had no problems with my MyV-55. Take it in for repair. Could just be a software issue.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,552 ✭✭✭Steoob

ah i thought that so i put my sim into a panasonic x-60 and it wouldn't send either... and also i cant log into my vodafone and i haven't been able to for quite some time...its almost like vodafone have cut me off except for messages and calls....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 536 ✭✭✭swalsh

Ring customer care and get them to send you the settings!! its that easy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,080 ✭✭✭✭Random

Ring customer care and make sure that your account is setup for MMS sending.

im pretty sure ive sent pictures before tho...hmm maybe that is a good idea...are the lines open now? ive tried everything when it comes to settings that are on the vodafone site.. gsm and gprs.... its so annoying

• Advertisement

If you're on Voda RTG then find someone else on Voda RTG. Put your SIM in their phone and see if it works. If it does, it's your phone. If it doesn't, it's your account doesn't have the ability active.

Or pop into a Voda store and don't leave until they fix it.

i rang customer care and after them trying to send me 2 pictures or something they never came through so they sent me the settings that i can just get off the vodafone site...what the hell like?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 111 ✭✭Debbio69

if its just pics thats the prob and not gprs that sounds like software

no coz like i said i put my sim into another phone and it still didn't send...

GPRS and MMS are different settings.

• Advertisement
Advertisement