Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ireland V Sweden

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭naitkris

definitely thinking of going to this. i wonder how many Sweden fans living in Ireland are going to it and how many will fly over for the match.

supposedly the full Sweden team is lining up and it is to be taken as a proper training match for WC 2006 unlike the tour a month or so ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Apparentely there are 6,000 Swedes living in Dublin. I hope we beat the Swedes cos my friends from Sweden are coming to Dublin in 3 weeks for Paddys week so I can give them a good slagging..then again maybe we wont beat them!:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 660 ✭✭✭naitkris

don't mind who wins but want Sweden to play well particularly as they are in the upcoming World Cup.

should be a good fun friendly game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 Zlatan

I am from Sweden and i think it will be a great game. Sweden have chosen a really strong side for this game as its the last game before the World Cup squad is annouced. Watch out for Kim Källström and Markus Rosenberg! :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,485 ✭✭✭sovtek

Yup I need a ticket

• Advertisement

well...it happened. Cant wait for my friends to arrive in 2 weeks. They told me they're dreading the slagging already...Im waiting on word on wheter im allowed in the soccer forum still though....:rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Mini_Moose

ah ireland may have won and you can slag them about that.... but then they did qualify for the world cup :)

Mini_Moose wrote:
    ah ireland may have won and you can slag them about that.... but then they did qualify for the world cup :)

I know that....hey, we've had nothing to cheer about in football terms since the last world cup so lets have our moment in the sun for once!!!:)

Advertisement