Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new realm

Options
  • 07-02-2006 1:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 969 ✭✭✭

xavious is a new pvp realm it opened on jan 25th.

Just wondering if anyone is up for an all boards guild on it, nothing serious. just level it when you don't want to play your alt. ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

That could work...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

sure, i'll make a char tonight. Name will be "Signal"

Post your IGN's here for that server so....

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

err... what side? ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,942 ✭✭✭Mac daddy

Sounds like a good idea :)

What side Horde or Alliance -

Rather play as the horde.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Vote for Horde here...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Well Im GM of an alliance guild with 80+ players (7 lvl 60s) with my main, a 50 warrior and a 17 priest alt, and have a 10 tauren druid that is guildless, so i could have a horde on another server with irish guildies. What would we call it? Names and ideas here.

If we were alliance, we could cheese it up a notch: Be an all-gnome guild and call ourselves the leprechauns.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,287 ✭✭✭joe_chicken

Boo Horde... Booo
    Go Team Alliance...

and as for the whole all gnome thing.... no

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 otago

the leprechauns? count me in i've only played Horde. We should also be a pvp-focused guild to annoy the hell out of everyone in BGs :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i have a lvl10 undead mage in xavius, so i'll join if its gonna be horde, and will get ganked by you if its alliance

If we were alliance, we could cheese it up a notch: Be an all-gnome guild and call ourselves the leprechauns.

Lol love it, even though i rather play horde :)

Pvp Guild - instead of Pve.

Add a Poll to this thread and we will vote for it

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Definitely up for it. Don't mind being Ally or Horde to be honest.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,585 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Even if people got serious about my gnome idea - the nmajor disadvantage would be that the guild wouldnt have any priests, druids, pallies or hunters, so that would kinda suck ass. A healer-less guild would suck.

But I don't care if its alliance or horde.

Also, we would have to co-ordinate who will be what class to have a relatively even spread. Dibs warlock!

Ok i think Horde would be the best bet. Maybe some undead and some random. "Signal" it is for me then on Horde.

We should have a mixed bag of classes i suppose.

What shall we call it then?

Oh..And Dibs Warlock here to!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Go horde, easier all round.

Post here when its sorted.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

Great Idea dont give a **** what side we are. Post new thread when sorted, or do a vote thread.....whatever.

Nice Idea :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Well I've a rake of horde characters and am reasonably experienced at leveling up lowbies as I have a few lowbies-midbies and a 52 mage and 43 druid both horde. Wanna do a priest though, pretty badly actually. Dont mind horde or alliance as devouring plague is just as good as desperate prayer imho ;)

Would like to do a Dwarf priest though, as I've heard such good things about Fear ward but I'll go with the consensus. Tbh, my biggest problem with wow is a lack of people to xp with. If I have a reliable player group to quest/xp/pvp with I'll play quite regularly. Definitely a PvP server tbh, though with BG's it really doesnt make much difference these days.

Anyway, I'll play a priest though I'll be shadow spec'd for quite a while :D
    So just let me know what side and I'll get started.

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Dubhthamlacht

if this gets up and running post here what side you's picked. wouldn't mind trying a different race /class on a new server.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i'm all for being a priest as well , as long as i've someone to level up with. and it'd be an undead for sure. could be a laugh to get a good few of us.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I'm up for it. Would prefer alliance but would go either side for a boards guild.

Ok i've started n that server. I'm an Undead Warlock named "Signal". Anyone wanna set a time to meet up and start? Post your names here.

I think hrde would be best yes? many seem to agree?

• Advertisement

its a busy server i'm in a queue....

Making a Horde Char name is Sethio - Undead Rogue :)

Mac daddy wrote:
    its a busy server i'm in a queue....

Making a Horde Char name will be Seth or Sethio will post the name in the next couple of mins when i have it sorted- Undead Rogue :)

Ok see you in game... In 6 mins hehe

Ok i'm in game now if anyone wants to give me a shout. Signal - Undead Warlock.

Lads have you started a guild yet?

Lads have you started a guild yet?

Not yet. only 2 of us were on at the time.

add Signal and Sethios to your friends list

Will when I start.

Might try a hunter.

Always queue's on the server was waiting 10 mins last night to get on it.

Whats the deal with moving Chars from one server to another?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

I think character transfer is specific realm to specific realm. You have no choice on whether your server is picked for transfer nor then on what the destination server will be, I think you might be able to pick between two sometimes but that's it. It's only open for a specific window too.

It seems they enforce a strict player cap on new servers and then loosen it up as time goes on and players level past the newer areas. Makes sense as you don't want 60 people waiting on Hogger to spawn. :)

Are we gonna do this then? It would be cool to make an irish guild all from boards. Maybe we could pick a different server?

Horde guild? Possibly on Ahn'Quiraj? This server is low pop, PvP server with good pings. Theres only a couple of lvl60's. I think theres 10.

• Advertisement

Are we gonna do this then? It would be cool to make an irish guild all from boards. Maybe we could pick a different server?

Horde guild? Possibly on Ahn'Quiraj? This server is low pop, PvP server with good pings. Theres only a couple of lvl60's. I think theres 10.

Coz whats the point of us all being from the same place, all playing on different servers? COME ON!

Advertisement