Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

new realm

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

I been playing on that server on and off since it launched. Lvl 27 warrior..alliance.

sick of the horde. Done all their lowbie zones about 8 times so thought a change would be nice...and it is :eek:

If any of yas go alliance given "Shendra" a shout :v:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

well start up on the horde side again, i'm lvl5, played for about half an hour last night, and mac-daddy is playing. We canswitch to a different server if you want

ok it's hard to tell what this is about. i'll start a boards.ie guild thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,051 ✭✭✭BKtje

as i said, im sick of the horde quests at this stage, besides i got m8s on the alliance side. Sure im sure ill see ya in the BG's :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,043 ✭✭✭Leprachaun

im up for this,i think ill roll warrior or priest for a change

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

I'm level 12 now, will be off for the rest of today and most of tomorrow but I'm looking for a melee class aroud that level, to xp with. Whoever it is, they need to play lots or they'll get left behind. I'm pretty experienced with questing and could make 40 or so in about a week and a half (of about 8-10 hours a day). I'm unemployed atm so too much free time :(

Any takers? ;)

Ivan wrote:
    I'm level 12 now, will be off for the rest of today and most of tomorrow but I'm looking for a melee class aroud that level, to xp with. Whoever it is, they need to play lots or they'll get left behind. I'm pretty experienced with questing and could make 40 or so in about a week and a half (of about 8-10 hours a day). I'm unemployed atm so too much free time :(

Any takers? ;)

I wish i could do that ivan! I got to lvl10!!! in 3 game hours, which i was told was ****e hehe

• Registered Users Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

I've made an undead warlock called Euseka. Dunno if I'll level him to 60 though

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

Ivan wrote:
    Dont mind horde or alliance as devouring plague is just as good as desperate prayer imho ;)
    Devouring plague is so much better thandesperate prayer its unbelieveable.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,762 ✭✭✭✭Inquitus

wtf is going on? can someone give me a server and a side so I can get involved?

Tnx

Inqui

• Advertisement

Inquitus wrote:
    wtf is going on? can someone give me a server and a side so I can get involved?

Tnx

Inqui

Server is Xavius, and side is horde. not sure how many have started yet. i'm lvl10 Warlock

• Registered Users Posts: 1,823 ✭✭✭Horsefumbler

i'll get a tauren shammy going on if a horde guild is started up

Advertisement