Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sweeeet

Options
  • 07-02-2006 9:59am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭

Just got my new XFX Geforce 7800GT *Extreme Edition*....

It's awesome i tell you. My system is below, not the fastest, but this card just blows anything i ever had out the window. i played Half Life 2 at 1600x1200x32 with 4xS-AA and 16xAF. Not a stutter and it looks absolutely amazing... I was running around in the gold coast demo for hours haha. I'll make some screenys later.

And here is to why i'm posting in this forum....

With WoW on 4x Mutisample, it looks a lot more blurry then it did on my ATI card. The image isn't as crisp.

Is the Multisample the same as the technology they used to use on the Geforece 3 cards that wasn't as good in the image quality department as 2x or 4x? I think it was 3xMultisample on those cards.

Oh and by the way...Get one.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,560 ✭✭✭Ivan

Have had one for some time now and the same mobo as you...

Oh and by the way... got the 3700 also :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 829 ✭✭✭Bartonprince

Ivan wrote:
    Have had one for some time now and the same mobo as you...

Oh and by the way... got the 3700 also :p

Cool, and can you play games at maxed out resolutions?

I need to get my hands on Farcry, Doom3, Quake4 and Fear....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,531 ✭✭✭Drakar

er as tempting as it is to whack out like €500 on simply a graphics card, I'll pass.

That's WoW free for 3 years insead muhahaha.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,187 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i'd love one, but i just cant afford one right now. although i'd love one to see the new weather effects in full detail.

Advertisement