Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't tell me this is true !

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,371 ✭✭✭✭Zillah

Well that would be very upsetting if its true. Gamespy still says 21st March and the oblivion website has always said "early 2006".

If someone who uses the oblivion forums could update us?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

Well it'll probably release in March in the states but april over here or something annoying like that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭garrethg

Zillah wrote:
    Well that would be very upsetting if its true. Gamespy still says 21st March and the oblivion website has always said "early 2006".

If someone who uses the oblivion forums could update us?
    I don’t post there due to its high KiDDi3 density but I read it regularly. I’m probably just stating the obvious here, but nobody knows what the release date is because there isn't any official release date. Retailer’s dates are pure speculation. The latest from Bethesda can be found in this IGN interview where Gavin Carter states that they’re in a debugging phase (makes a change from “tweaking” or “optimising” I suppose).

The smart money is on late March, but for all we know Gothic 3 could see the light of day before Oblivion. Personally I’m not so concerned as to when they release it as to what condition they release it in.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Oblivion really is the only Xbox 360 game that has me even thinking about buying a console. I lost months of my life to Morrowind on the Xbox and if Oblivion can top it, well I might just cave in.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,255 ✭✭✭anonymous_joe

Rock on the PC. Was Morrowind good on Xbox?

Twas well class on PC.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,889 ✭✭✭evad_lhorg

yea its early april now. not really too bothered as i never played morrowind.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,031 ✭✭✭Cravez

evad_lhorg wrote:
    not really too bothered as i never played morrowind.

:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Vegeta

evad_lhorg wrote:
    yea its early april now. not really too bothered as i never played morrowind.

Come and smoke one with the old boy Rick James and get yourself a copy of that game!!!!

UNITY

• Registered Users Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

i saw this on play.com

http://www.play.com/play247.asp?pa=search&searchtype=PC&searchstring=Oblivion&page=search

Says here that Oblivion is pushed back AGAIN until 07/04/2006!

Is this confirmed though?

for me it says
    availability: Due for release on 24/03/2006

• Registered Users Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭OSiriS

Always take release dates advertised by stores with a grain of salt. Only trust dates given by the publishers.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 820 ✭✭✭Niall - Dahlia

Tusky wrote:
    for me it says
    availability: Due for release on 24/03/2006

Same here, 24/03/2006, maybe a typo earlier? It wouldn't bother me if it was delayed again anyway. It'll be released when it's ready, thankfully.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭garrethg

A March release is beginning to look certain:

http://www.elderscrolls.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=232136

Advertisement