Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Superman

Options
  • 07-02-2006 1:16pm
    Subscribers Posts: 32,855 ✭✭✭✭

This guy walks into a bar on the top of a very tall building. He sits down, orders a huge beer, chugs it, walks over to the window, and jumps out. Five minutes later, the guy walks into the bar again, orders another huge beer, chugs it, walks over to the window, and jumps out again. Five minutes later, he re-appears and repeats the whole thing. About half an hour later, another guy at the bar stops the first guy and says, "hey, how the heck are you doing that?!" The first guy responds, "oh, it's really simple physics. When you chug the beer, it makes you all warm inside and since warm air rises, if you just hold your breath you become lighter than air and float down to the sidewalk." "WOW!" exclaims the second man, "I gotta try that!" So he orders a huge beer, chugs it, goes over to the window, jumps out, and splats on the sidewalk below. The bartender looks over to the first man and says, "Superman, you're an asshole when you're drunk."

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

um, 'Superman' is the punchline to this joke. Kind of ruined if it's also the name of the thread :-/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 331 ✭✭Morrigan

Lawl! Heard it before, but it's still champion. 5starpool, you brought a glimmer of light into my otherwise dark existence. ... DAMN YOU!!! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,709 ✭✭✭BolBill

That joke is as old as the f-ing hills !!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,937 ✭✭✭fade2black

Did your eyes hurt you for a while when you stumbled, disorientated and dishevelled, out of that cave?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 157 ✭✭lovell

where do the rules state that only new jokes can be posted!!:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,224 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I've never heard it....

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 8,488 ✭✭✭Goodshape

lovell wrote:
    where do the rules state that only new jokes can be posted!!:confused:
    Section 31-A, Pragraph B.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,122 ✭✭✭The Free Man

yeah, its old, but i still love it :D