Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PSP Volume

• 07-02-2006 1:22pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Is there anyway to turn the volume up louder than it allows?

Even with it up full blast it's not that loud, especially when you're on a crowded train and are trying to watch a movie!

Any info would be much appreciated!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,464 ✭✭✭Kristok

get new earphones afaik the ones provided have restrictions so you dont make yourself deaf but if you cant hear it properly with them id say your too late for them to do you any good :-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,935 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 311 ✭✭tracert

Aye, the Sony earphones that come with the PSP are "ear friendly" and therefore not worth a damn in loud places. You can turn up the volume on UMD films, though, but it doesn't help much.

Settings > Video Settings > UMD Video Volume

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭Cabelo

This post has been deleted.

I invested in a completely new set. The pod phones aren't up to much but volume.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,248 ✭✭✭4Xcut

all packaged ear phones are ****e really. its because you're buying the device not the earphones. You really should invest in a good pair for yourself.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

Sounds like I need new earphones! ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭Stoichkov

I've tried my psp earphones with my laptop and they were able to get unbearably high. I've also tried other earphones with the psp and it seems to be a psp defficiency rather than the earphones.

On a sidenote I had my psp hooked up to a big amp the other day, it was pretty cool listening to the 'Winning Run' from Super Hang On so loud. Not quite a portable solution to the psps volume problems though.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I borrowed my mates earphones he has for an MP3 player and there is a considerable difference in volume!

Advertisement