Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

fun lovin criminals

• 07-02-2006 2:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭

FLC are playing in the music factory and they are cheaper than des bishop! 28 euro a pop.

im a huge fan of these guys and consider this to be amazing that they are playing in carlow. hats off to the music factory.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 515 ✭✭✭daithimac

If you say its during rag week i'm going to start doing freaking cartwheels

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,479 ✭✭✭wheres me jumpa

oops sorry forgot to post the date! its in april. human league also coming to town in march.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

saw them in vicar street few months back. i only know like 3 of their songs. was a decent gig though.

their albums are very good. small venue like music factory would suit them.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

fúck there really pullin in the big gigs, Carlow the place to go now!!!!

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote:
    fúck there really pullin in the big gigs, Carlow the place to go now!!!!

its pronounced carlah, car-lah.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,879 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

c-c-c-carlah!

ye its gettin fairly decent. better than aslan playin every month anyway. they could do wit more big names. all i can think of are FLC. was there ever any other big names here? ( aslan excluded ;) )

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

Years ago Carlow had loads of acts...... Tully's was a Live Music Venue as was The Tavern. I can't think of the bands that played there cause I'm too young to remember....... anyone over 30 should be able to comment....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,852 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Ian Brown (Stone Roses) Proclaimers, Frames, Paddy Casey, Hot House Flowers (ha ha) etc..

Advertisement