Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drogheda Sat 11th

Options
  • 07-02-2006 2:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭

Anyone know if there's anywhere worth going to on Saturday night in Drogheda? Myself and a few lads, all around 23, are going to have a lads night out for a going away, were thinking of O'Shea's and Earth. :D:p:) :rolleyes:

Any girlies wanna join us ;)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 538 ✭✭✭~Leanne~

O'Sheas upstairs has all the 18 year old girlies if yer into that kinda thing hehe, downstairs slightly older crowd. Barocco is a good spot on Sat nights, good music too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭d-arke

I think O'Shea's will be a go-er :)

Upstairs you say, ummm.... lol :D I'm sure we'll float around, start of downstairs somewhere (If we get seats) then head upstairs once we get a bit of dutch courage, unless downstairs can offer more ;)

Where's Borocco, never heard of it

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭Red Fan X5

Barocco is the bar in the Westcourt Hotel on West Street. Enter thru the doors with the bouncers outside. Been there a few times. Good music but can be a bit packed on occassion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭ST*

d-arke wrote:
    were thinking of O'Shea's and Earth. :D:p:) :rolleyes:
    Any girlies wanna join us ;)

O' Sheas and redz I've been to, they are ok - but the Earth?
    give that one a miss..

well O'Sheas, not sure about Earth, very much doubt it. dont really want to stay in osheas all night though. might do though if its any good

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,557 ✭✭✭GrumPy

Fusion BOYAZ, as the boyaz say in Drawda.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Earth is probably the best night club in drogheda and most of the time its terrible.

Its good on a thursday night and if its not packed on a saturday night.

So much for going out in Drogheda last night. Two very late withdrawals, so ended up in Skerries.......as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

always the same, hate it when it happens

Advertisement