Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Godskitchen Paddy's Eve

• 07-02-2006 3:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭

Whats up Everybody, Well the lineup is good enough, it'll be my 1st time seeing PVD and scott project, I think above and beyond are good aswell, Pity Lisa aint gonna be there but she's got her own show on the 19th or sumtin,

So who's gonna be goin on Paddys eve???

Kellxor

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭Joey Shabadoo

What an awful line up.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 86 ✭✭fellowdjs

no il be at this

revfront_153.jpg

revback_943.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 868 ✭✭✭tdv

fellowdjs wrote:
    no il be at this

revfront_153.jpg

revback_943.jpg

wow that looks alot better than GK

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

ya dont know much about music if your calling a line up with van dyk in it,****e!fair enough the rest is bad,but its a godskitchen what do you expect!
    van dyk will play an hour max,he recently played a 8 hour set in berlin,his mixin is some of the best around!

• Registered Users Posts: 317 ✭✭kellxor.1337

Errmmm, Above and beyond are good, Scott Project is lethal, Marco V is pretty good and judge jules"not too pushed about him, it's gonna be a great night, We all know GK are always a good night

Kellxor

• Advertisement

Errmmm, Above and beyond are good, Scott Project is lethal, Marco V is pretty good and judge jules"not too pushed about him, it's gonna be a great night, We all know GK are always a good night

Kellxor

Just as long as you take your glass of water with your pills!;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 215 ✭✭whacker4fun

loads of chewing gums and a 12year old girl from wexford in illuminous green skirt and top

Just as long as you take your glass of water with your pills!;)

You got it, But didnt you see that on the back of the ticket, It clearly says "Dont forget to double drop, drink a bottle of water every 45mins or so and Enjoy" "Search for more pills later"

LOL

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,744 ✭✭✭Táck

im heading to this, dreading the kids but just avoid the side walkways where they like to lie and should be ok.

only goin for PVD to be honest

Same here, I've seen Tiesto and Armen like 4 times each, So i'm only missin PVD, But i have a scott project set he played at GK's 5th b-day party, And the Set is Brilliant,

Kellxor

• Advertisement

seen scott project a few times in the temple....aaaah the temple

seen PVD few times too. Redbox x2, amnesia ibiza.

wouldnt go to Point unless he was playin

• Registered Users Posts: 251 ✭✭nl

I have Paul Van Dyks The Politics of dancing 2 cd. Only really gotten around to listening to cd1 so far but I have to say its great. Id love to go to Gods Kitchen but im a bit strapped for the cash.
    But sure you never know might just give in. Hes definately good enough

i only have his first one and it still goes on at partys and stays on

even if it is in amongst lots of hedkandi/house cd's!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,799 ✭✭✭Tha Gopher

loads of chewing gums and a 12year old girl from wexford in illuminous green skirt and top

Now Im definitely going.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

nl wrote:
    I have Paul Van Dyks The Politics of dancing 2 cd. Only really gotten around to listening to cd1 so far but I have to say its great. Id love to go to Gods Kitchen but im a bit strapped for the cash.
    But sure you never know might just give in. Hes definately good enough
    Emm, mate move on he defenly won't be playing any music of that type..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,531 ✭✭✭jonny68

Id be suprised if there was anyone over the age of 21 at this godawful event :rolleyes:

Lenny wrote:
    Emm, mate move on he defenly won't be playing any music of that type..

Would it not be reasonable to assume that he will be playing some stuff from Politics of Dancing 2?
    Especially since that is what the gig is being advertised as
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18003B97A49F921E?artistid=807130&majorcatid%20=10001&minorcatid=201
    http://www.godskitchen.com/

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Didn't see he a second one out.. taut you were on about the first one. he might only play a few tunes off it I dono, maybe he'll play loads!

nl wrote:
    Would it not be reasonable to assume that he will be playing some stuff from Politics of Dancing 2?
    Especially since that is what the gig is being advertised as
    http://www.ticketmaster.ie/event/18003B97A49F921E?artistid=807130&majorcatid%20=10001&minorcatid=201
    http://www.godskitchen.com/

Hahahahah
    Pwned!!!!

• Advertisement

jonny68 wrote:
    Id be suprised if there was anyone over the age of 21 at this godawful event :rolleyes:

tally-ho

wats up with that finishing @ 1 o'clock bulls*!t tho for 42 euro? get a grip

doors open at 6pm so u CAN get your moneys worth

but will you be there at 6? will I? no.

do i mind paying €42 (if i cant get guestlist) to see Paul Van Dyk, my favourite and disputed best trance dj and producer in the world in a bigger then usual venue in my home town. no.

Hopefully this fact will bring an older, better crowd. having judge jules on the list ensures to balance it out with teeny boppers tho. and scott project will ensure the country folk organise their fleet of mini-buses in alpahbetical order along the quays.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Skank-fest.................

:D

T&#225 wrote: »
    doors open at 6pm so u CAN get your moneys worth

but will you be there at 6? will I? no.

do i mind paying €42 (if i cant get guestlist) to see Paul Van Dyk, my favourite and disputed best trance dj and producer in the world in a bigger then usual venue in my home town. no.

Hopefully this fact will bring an older, better crowd. having judge jules on the list ensures to balance it out with teeny boppers tho. and scott project will ensure the country folk organise their fleet of mini-buses in alpahbetical order along the quays.

whether ya have a good time or not ur still getting ripped off!

yeah sure even if its sunny its raining

In all fairness how is 42 euro to see Pvd at a good venue a rip off. Is it worth a night out?? Theres many people out there who think that if they only spent 42 euro on a night out on the piss they'd be doing well. Going to Godskitchen is definately worth the 42 euro.

45 euro for UB40
    85 euro for pavorotti
    42 euro for PVD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 47 dj pj

i dont know why people always complain about the price and the time it closes... come to terms like it aint goin be allowed stay open in the near future its sad but true... and as for the price 42 euro aint bad, pvd and the likes dont come cheap not 2 mention payin for the stupid security at it...

• Advertisement
Advertisement