Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Onspeed

• 07-02-2006 3:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Has anyone here used ONSPEED to speed up their internet connection? I see it advertised a lot. What do you think of it? Any disadvantages?
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,453 ✭✭✭spartacus93

• Closed Accounts Posts: 164 ✭✭speedbird1

All I can say is prior to getting Broadband last Dec. it was brilliant. It worked very well on dial up and if one switched it off the downloads sem to take for ever. On broadband it is not as effective and mine is giving a saving in download speed of 1.65% which is not much. On dial up the saving was 5% plus. If you download photos the images are poor and u need to switch it off
    if you need good images.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭JimG

Thanks for the replies, and my apologies for not having searched for info on boards first. The message in the replies generally seems to be "keep away from it".

Advertisement