Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Photographer looking for people with tattoos

Options
  • 07-02-2006 4:23pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

I am looking for people in the Dublin area who might be interested in having pictures taken of there tattoos, if anyone is interested or knows anyone who might be interestd, just PM me and i will give you the details.thanx

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭Crash&Burn

I have one if u want to use it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 jackdlad

that would be brilliant thanx very much.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

Anymore info on it? Do we get copies of the photos? Is it studio or outdoors stuff and what the pics for?

• Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

yes,do tell

• Registered Users Posts: 4,057 ✭✭✭amazingemmet

jackdlad wrote:
    hey thanx for the interest, basically i am doing my final year photography project in college my theme is tattoos. I will be able to offer you the prints no problem with that. the photos may appear in an exhibition at the end of the year, last years students had there project exhibited in the vaults at connelly station. I am looking to do both studio and outdoor stuff, we have a studio in college. I am more interested in doing outdoor though. The deadline is beginning of april so i am aiming to have all my pics done by mid march. So if you are interested drop me another message, if not thanx for the interest anyway. hope to hear from you either way.

He sent me this in pm

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 453 ✭✭irishcrazyhorse

What college you in?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,109 ✭✭✭sutty

hutchie you might want to remove your email address from a public forum. There is a PM feature built into boards that you can use.

I offer to show my two, will be starting to get my back done in march. Just need to sort out the design if you want to wait

• Registered Users Posts: 5,602 ✭✭✭ShayK1

If you're ever near carlow I'd gladly let you photograph my 2

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 hutchie

sutty wrote:
    hutchie you might want to remove your email address from a public forum. There is a PM feature built into boards that you can use.

I offer to show my two, will be starting to get my back done in march. Just need to sort out the design if you want to wait

Cheers mate !

Advertisement