Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Physics Mocks

• 07-02-2006 5:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 173 ✭✭

Has anyone done their mocks in physics yet?If so,what came up in your mocks?

Is there any good way to achieve a d3?I've been bad at studying physics all year and I really,really don't want to fail it in the mocks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 887 ✭✭✭Rockerette

make sure you're set for Section A, the mandatory experiments... that section is worth 120/400 i think, i've found it a good way to boost up the grade, and the prep isnt that difficult...

Personally, i find mechanics/light & sound/heat the easiest to learn, and kinda struggle with the semiconductors/atoms/capacitance/emf/some electricity.. My advice is to pick a few topics that you havent found too difficult, and focus on past exams and look at the questions that come up for them.
    dont try and learn the whole course for the mocks, stick with things that wont freak you out in the exam - stuff you can get your head around

thats just my opinion of course, others may say differently

good luck! :)

Advertisement