Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Wrestlemania 22, Are you Going?

• 07-02-2006 5:02pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭

With under 60 days to go to the big one are there any of you guys heading over ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,034 ✭✭✭Devon

Not likely. Would like to go to a big one in the future but would hate to be up in the cheap seats. For a big event like that, you'd need ringside or as close as.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,045 ✭✭✭Vince135792003

Every year they do international packages. Its expensive but its supposed to be top notch in terms of access to the fan events, access to the hall of fame ceremony aswell as good seats for the actual event.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 291 ✭✭yak_kadafi

nope unfortunatley not going to this one....definitley something that i will be at in the next year or 2.........and il make sure i get near the front.....its one of those things that every wrestling fan should go at least once.......whether you like wwe or not..u gotta go to the "superbowl of wrestling"-WRESTLEMANIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 385 ✭✭the sunbabe wan

I WOULD love to go, but between saving to go on a trip to oklahoma to go on a tornado tour, i dont think i'll be going for another while..... it would be soo cool though :cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,917 ✭✭✭RebelRockChick

I wish i was going but with exams and a holiday already planned, there is no way i'll be going this year!

Next year *hopefully* :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭littleninja

Would love to but lack of funds etc are unfotunately deciding factors I cannot ignore atm. :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

Myself and the girlfriend had planned to try and get to Chicago this year, but in the end, neither of us could justify €1500+, and thats before spending money, and getting to NY for a few days.

That said, I certainly expect to be going to Mania in the next few years.

Advertisement