Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

MahBrain.net!

Options
  • 07-02-2006 5:43pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭

I've started a site called www.mahbrain.net Its not active yet so dont bother clicking! We are going to be posting some webcomics and some artwork by Irish artists. We will be taking submissions by people, so if you are interested get in contact!

think

www.pvponline.com
    www.nothingnice.com
    www.penny-arcade.com

we will have some Superhero strips, some cartooney stuff, some once off pieces and more

Get in contact

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 127 ✭✭Uncle Spunk

Colour me there!

Bob
    www.clamnuts.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,638 ✭✭✭bombidol

If you are interested in doing stuff up to lash up man just let me know, no problems at all. Ill link you in the links section too. Just send on your stuff and ill put it up!
    That goes for anyone else, if anyone wants to send stuff on please do. I'd prefer stuff to be send it regular, like every week or two to get people interested in the site but if you can only submit stuff every once and a while thats cool too!

Actually, Paul Duffy whos mates with your bro Paul (too many pauls) is helping me do this. He coloured most of the stuff up there at the moment.
    http://www.20bullseach.com/mahbrain/index.htm is the rough draft of the site so far

More stuff added to the random section

Some new strips up on www.mahbrain.net

• Advertisement
Advertisement