Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cardmaking Papercraft group/meeting in Dublin?

Options
  • 07-02-2006 6:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 193 ✭✭

Hi,

Does anyone know if there are any crops/craft meetings in the (central-ish) Dublin area, that are open to new members?
    It seems that papercraft is more popular in general the UK, but I'm guessing (hoping) that a group like this is already running out there somewhere and I just don't know about it yet. If so, I'd love to get involved. I'm more interested in cardmaking than scrapbooking, but would be interested to find out more about either.

Thanks,

Mareth

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,966 ✭✭✭elven

Just adding in another wee note to say that I'd love to be a part of a meeting like this.

If there are any ebay (or home based online) scrap/cardmaking suppliers maybe they would be happy to arrange a function room somewhere and bring along their stash for people to buy as well - that's what happened at a crop I went to previously in Scotland.

It's also good to have a project for everyone to work on together, as well as doing their own stuff. Make-and-take is what they call it I think.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,476 ✭✭✭✭Our man in Havana

There is a paper crafting weekend in Tullamore in April thats holding classes for both cardmakers & scrapbookers. Check out www.crafteire.com

If you want some more info about an Irish craft website please pm me.

Advertisement