Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

geog higher level mocks?

Options
  • 07-02-2006 7:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭

just wondering does anyone have hints of whats on the paper? ive mine on friday (last exam! woooo)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

i got naas os map. draw a map of it etc. transportaion of a river. central place theory, concentric zone model, a bit on a region in industrial decline, a bit on y primary economic activity is so important in a region in ireand and deforestation

• Closed Accounts Posts: 218 ✭✭willowmegs

cheers!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,467 ✭✭✭smemon

i got dundalk OS map & photo, d usually geography sh!te about global warming and stuff, rock cycle etc.

you just need a brain going into it and you'll pass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭mel(",)

yea i got the dundalk 1 2!

learn d countries of europe and their capitals
    glacial&river features
    population pyramid
    plate tectonics

wat essay question r ya doin?? mine is ocean atmosphere enviroment. one question was how does climate impact on the development of a country

another 1 was choose a particular climate in an anre and discuss...well something along those lines anyway

we're doing soils and biomes *yawn*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 308 ✭✭iggyman

yeah my teacher told me i have central place theory definetly so i know which one im doin thanks sircretop..and im doin soils essay

• Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭SirCretop

no probs iggy ;)

i've geog 2moro, was goin thru the exam papers earlier it looks dead easy! ill be sorted. last exam, soooo glad to be finished!

it is, its even easier than the sample exams. its so easy i could have done it in 3rd year and passed. (thats not an exaggeration by the way).

nice one! am so happy now, didnt really wanna study for it a whole lot it being the last exam and midterm etc!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,130 ✭✭✭Azureus

its my last exam too, im doing a crash course in it now (while on boards... hmmm ) from the sounds of it i shouldnt be too worried though so woohoo!

yeah its soo easy. u just gotta turn up and youve passed. same for all the exams really.

no need to worry about geography unless your lookin for 105 points in it.

hold on wait.. whats this central place theory and concentric zone model??

Azureus wrote:
    hold on wait.. whats this central place theory and concentric zone model??

just the cbd and how stuff branches out around it. easy. bluff it. or just choose another question.

cbd is grand

as in central business district core areas etc? dammit i so lost for geograhy-its gonna be lotsa waffle! :o)

me too, i cant be bothered studying because its the last exam and midterm yaay (your fieldwork in the real thing will bring up your result anyway!)

wayyyyyy!! lets all have a big party and put our feet up. this is the kind of boards i like, where no1 gives a flying f***!!

hey willowmegs, put on some tunes there.

well you two certainly brighten up a night of 'pretend studying'-i like this attitude!!!!

OMG the geography was feckin SIMPLE! i got the one with the dundalk os map. i didnt study anything apart from my biomes notes! finished now for midterm, wooooooooooo!

smemon what kind of tunes do you like? partaaaay! im going to see laura izibor gigging tonight, its gonna be rockin!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,080 ✭✭✭eamoss

Yeah we also had the the Dundalk one(with its 10 year old photo & 1 year old map) I ran out of time didnt have time to get the last ques done or even look at that page. Think we only had 2 1/2 hours to do it not 2 hour 50mins like it said on the paper!

Advertisement