Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

.............in Dublin

Options

Comments

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Just how did you manage to make links not work? That's got to be a tall order!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,762 ✭✭✭WizZard

Brilliant! ;)
    You mixed up the [url] tag format. ;)

Gave me a laugh after some puzzlement anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Ah's strictness on off topic threads can be shaky at times. I know I've taken five minutes sometimes to trawl the first two pages and move about 15 threads out. Other times we may just leave some like the above because we're too lazy, and they're vaguely close to being on-topic.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,296 ✭✭✭✭gimmick

CuLT wrote:
    Just how did you manage to make links not work? That's got to be a tall order!

Thats very odd, they were grand when I previewed the post :confused:

meh

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Afterhours has always been a self-defining kinda pic-n-mix. Seamus does a cracking job as its mod. I rarely go in there because it scares me though.

DeV.

• Advertisement
Advertisement