Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

To All Chuck Norris And Hoff Fans,

Options
  • 08-02-2006 12:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭

Take this!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭Rockee

Hoff didnt shoot anybody!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 43,936 ✭✭✭✭Basq

I'm sorry but Norris would just take that cat right down with a roundhouse kick to the side of the head....

.... no question whatsoever!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,823 ✭✭✭neacy69

eh the Hoff would bite that kittens head off and spit it in the face of chuck norris

http://www.youtube.com/w/David-Hasselhoff?v=74MYIL5RO2o&search=david%20hasselhoff

any Hoff disciple would know this by now but hey...it never gets old, brilliant, classic, genius.....:D

Rockee wrote:
    http://www.youtube.com/w/David-Hasselhoff?v=74MYIL5RO2o&search=david%20hasselhoff

any Hoff disciple would know this by now but hey...it never gets old, brilliant, classic, genius.....:D

hmm not sure which is better that one the "hooked on a feeling video"

all together now hooga hooga hooga hooked on a feeling

• Advertisement

neacy69 wrote:
    hmm not sure which is better that one the "hooked on a feeling video"

all together now hooga hooga hooga hooked on a feeling
    Yeah, its damn close though isnt it? both are superb!:D

Rockee wrote:
    Yeah, its damn close though isnt it? both are superb!:D
    i was amazed when he split that revolving picture box in half magician as well i did not know that!

neacy69 wrote:
    i was amazed when he split that revolving picture box in half magician as well i did not know that!

Power of the Hoff!:D Theres a bouncer on the door of the harp in Swords and he's the spit of Chuck Norris...my cousin said to him 'hey, you look like...' an 'Chuck' just says 'GWAN IN!' :D

Advertisement