Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Non drinkers

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

haha i'm barred for life outta CP's! damn damn dammity damn how will i survive

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,349 ✭✭✭nobodythere

True story redhairedguy?

Dannie are you banned due to the *BLEEP* incident with the *BLEEP* and the *BLEEP* *BLEEP* inserted your *BLEEP* into his *BLEEP*?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,163 ✭✭✭✭danniemcq

nah i was playin with the camera control console near the entrance/exit so one of the bouncers grabbed me and threw me outside

• Registered Users Posts: 3,711 ✭✭✭Redhairedguy

grasshopa wrote:
    True story redhairedguy?

Truer than a bowl of dead jellyfish.

But honestly, that's not half the story... the full story has been censored for boards, I will tell you the full story some day, over a pint or cup of tea... or ritual sacrifice of goats and stuff.

Here's a little taster, it involves women in the toilets and a great idea to write on the walls!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 LULU007

Hey Galway sounds like good fun!
    what's that GPO club? never heard of it.
    would they accept a drunk French chick in there?
    Do you people really drink tea on Saturday nights?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 262 ✭✭axiom32

would they accept a drunk French chick in there?

very few places wudn't i'd imagine i for one have open door policy on french chicks drunk or not:D

Which gang do you belong to on this thread? the "twonks" as the drinkers were called further above or the "anals" as the non drinkers were called again above?

i wud def fall in to catergory a and be a drinker .....and cant wait till later when the work week finishes so i can go and have a pint of whatever still deciding on that
    im thinkin bulmers at the moment but is that jus for hot days?
    or maybe the old reliable of a guiness but sure the local is got a wide selection so ill be fine sure its half the fun for me

That's the spirit!
    I went out yesterday and tried non alcoholic drinks, Becks it was it's absolutely disgusting!!
    I think I won't take my meds today so I can have proper guinness and a few JDs with 7up!!!
    a pity you lads are all in Galway would have liked meeting some of you in da pub

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Drift

I don't drink but I do the same things as everyone else at the weekend.

(Minus the waking up next to ugly birds in the morning obviously!)

• Advertisement

hahaha!!
    one very valid reason not to drink I reckon!
    again you can drink without ending up langers

• Registered Users Posts: 6,790 ✭✭✭cornbb

LULU007 wrote: »
    again you can drink without ending up langers

Yeah! There's a middle ground between the twonks and the anals. The twanals - those of us who can go out, have a few beers but not suffer for it for the rest of the weekend. Thus we can enjoy the merriment of slight inebriation and social lubrication, and still have a clear enough head to leave the house and enjoy recreational pursuits of a sunday afternoon (or indeed enjoy recreational pursuits within the house ;) )

Twanals! yep lovin it!
    I actually like having my head with me on Sunday as the atmosphere in pubs is nicer than Saturday night where everyone's crazy!

LULU007 wrote: »
    Twanals! yep lovin it!
    I actually like having my head with me on Sunday as the atmosphere in pubs is nicer than Saturday night where everyone's crazy!

for sure a feed and a few pints whilst tis pissin down outside is heaven
    builds into a right good session
    well im off to the pub and if i see a non drinker ill tip my glass to salute ur values and later try not to piss on ur shoes in the jacks when im locked :D

That's it! I'm moving to Galway!
    looks like that's where all the fun is!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 409 ✭✭qwytre

laluna wrote: »
    All ye non drinkers what do ye like to do at the weekend.

just wondering

IT contract work, planning on starting a software company, run in the forest, sleep in on saturdays, make coffee, go to local farmers market, watch the Premiership on TV, read, cut the lawn, post on boards.ie, try to play guitar, wash clothes, go to coffee shop, relax.

I am not a "non-drinker", more of "havn't been put in a while", feeling an absolute binge coming on one of these days though. Probably at the next company event where there will be free booze.

Advertisement