Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pistol Shooting

Options
  • 08-02-2006 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭

Anyone here interested in small calibre ISSF Pistol Shooting?

Have posted a few times with regard to same with no response as to whether anyone is doing any coaching or practice etc. ......and no information is available on any of the Irish shooting organisations web sites.

If anyone is interested in getting together to practice or in forming a club for ISSF pistol shooting please pm me.

Vinniew

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,057 ✭✭✭civdef

I'd be interested, primarily in Standard Pistol - were you think of this or one of the free pistol events?

• Registered Users Posts: 40,038 ✭✭✭✭Sparks

As am I, but it's on hold for me right now. I'll be getting my air pistol after I get back from Bisley, and after I sort out a range, I'll start looking for a .22 pistol as well, probably an IZH-35.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Vinniew

civdef wrote:
    I'd be interested, primarily in Standard Pistol - were you think of this or one of the free pistol events?

Was thinking of Satndard Pistol....but if ppl want to try their hand at free pistol or RF nothing gonna stop that either.

I have some good coaching material from the UK NRA re. Pistol and some books too.Will make available any info I have to anyone interested.

• Registered Users Posts: 247 ✭✭Sandy22

Several of the NTSA clubs are shooting ISSF pistol, or as close as they can get to it with the guns and facilities available, especially if you count 10m Air Pistol. But they are pretty much all in the pale; where abouts are you?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭Vinniew

I'm in the Waterford/Cork/Tipp area.
    My main focus is on .22 and not air pistol unfortunately.
    Know of any clubs doing this?

Vinnie

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Guys in Waterford are setting up a club ATM

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭TomBeckett

hi Vinnie
    Yep were setting up a club at the minute trying to get members at the moment what were doing is mostly .40/.45 but im sure .22 should not be a problem as long as you have your own.. its all up in the air a bit at the moment but it should not be long b4 were up and running if you contact Gene Murphy at 051-878007 he will explain all to you:D

Advertisement