Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Returned product - No refund

Options
  • 08-02-2006 11:21am
    Registered Users Posts: 7,754 ✭✭✭

I sent back a faulty mp3 player after having it replaced three times. The head office of the company involved asked me to send it to them in October and that they'd provide a full refund. All my attempts at communication are now being ignored. They have my mp3 player and have not porovided a refund.

What can I do?

The company is based in England. Should I report this to the Gardai?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,739 ✭✭✭Xterminator

I assume you paid by credit card?

Alert your card provider, and they should be able to get your money back.

I have had 2 occasions in 2+1/2 years where this happened, and visa got my money back both times.

X

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,925 ✭✭✭RainyDay

The European Consumer Information Centre can help in the case of cross-border consumer issues.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,104 ✭✭✭✭muffler

ianmc38 cant be too interested in advice as he hasn't bothered following up from his first post 3 days ago.

Advertisement