Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banner Space Request

Options
  • 08-02-2006 12:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭

Hi there,
    Feedback seemed to be the most appropriate forum I could find for this. Basically, I'm trying to organise a weekly boards football game. There is a thread here and there seems to be a good bit of interest but even though After Hours is one of the most popular forums, I know a lot of people tend to avoid it. I've seen banners for paintball/beers etc so was just wondering if there was any chance of getting a banner for this. As I want it to be a weekly event, the first 1 or 2 games will be important to give a good impression and get people coming back. If there is any chance of getting a banner up for a few days or however long is seen fit, I'd appreciate it:)
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,839 ✭✭✭Hobart

You could use your sig? Also ask those who are playing, to put a link in their sig(s). Also you could ask one of the mods in soccer for a sticky.You could also do a posting in events, if you have not done one already.GL with it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,836 ✭✭✭✭cormie

Took your advice and made a little sig banner:)

Thanks for the good wishes and advice!

Advertisement